News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Your bus vehicles at Long Acre

Started by Ash, November 02, 2012, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

I noticed today a yourbus dart is parked up at Long Acre has this bus been brought of Long Acre to be used on diamond services. Shame diamond dont take some of 52 reg darts of yourbus which are up for sale as they did once have them in their fleet would be good to upgrade some services from the older darts currently being used and they look well looked after with only having a recent interior trim.

PM

Its not beyond the realms that diamond have bought them from ensignbus as I saw them and they looked in good nic. Doesnt seem long since they were in brum.

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on November 02, 2012, 06:14:16 PM
Its not beyond the realms that diamond have bought them from ensignbus as I saw them and they looked in good nic. Doesnt seem long since they were in brum.

Yes, Yourbus sold them to Ensign, and Rotala have purchased them from Ensign.

PM

Quote from: Tony on November 02, 2012, 06:31:15 PM

Thought so as the full length ones are not on ensignbus anymore. Anyone know how many of them theyve bought?

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on November 02, 2012, 06:32:05 PM

Thought so as the full length ones are not on ensignbus anymore. Anyone know how many of them theyve bought?

Rotala bought the following off Ensign in October
Enviro SN56AWZ 
Solo's MX57UPS / UPT / UPW 
Darts  LG02FFC / FFD / FFE / FFH /
FFJ   KU52RXW / RYH / RYK / RYN:

PM

Quote from: Tony on November 02, 2012, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on November 02, 2012, 06:32:05 PM

Rotala bought the following off Ensign in October
Enviro SN56AWZ 
Solo's MX57UPS / UPT / UPW 
Darts  LG02FFC / FFD / FFE / FFH /
FFJ   KU52RXW / RYH / RYK / RYN:

Thanks Tony. Some interesting purchases then, An arriva spec ex demonstator e200, old RH darts-taking advantage of a good deal on these I expect as RH is bust and some presumably ex london via yourbus mpds and old pete's darts. Rotala seem to have certainly developed a taste for secondhand buses recently. Anyone any new on whether any of their old darts are going to be sold/scrapped as they seem to be buying quite a lot of buses and arent selling much.

Ash

KX54NKZ painted from all white with blue diamond and now painted all black but without any black diamond lettering. Will all these aquired buses be for black diamond or shared between different companies in the group.

Ash

One of the 57 solo's is now with black diamond and has been painted black but with no fleetnames on service 40 this afternoon.

broma1k

MX57 UPS was seen in service at West Bromwich yesterday in plain black numbered 20913

nx4737

Quote from: Ash on November 02, 2012, 06:05:44 PM
I noticed today a yourbus dart is parked up at Long Acre has this bus been brought of Long Acre to be used on diamond services. Shame diamond dont take some of 52 reg darts of yourbus which are up for sale as they did once have them in their fleet would be good to upgrade some services from the older darts currently being used and they look well looked after with only having a recent interior trim.

It says a lot about a company when Darts are considered an 'upgrade'...

Stevo

There was a Versa hybrid on the 96 through Olton today.

Ash

Have the darts (ex yourbus) been painted and prepared for service yet and also which part of the rotala group are they for.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk