News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus station annoncments?

Started by andyr, November 07, 2012, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyr

In this day and age would it not be possible for upto data annoucmenionsts to be provided at bus stations? Have now beeen waiting for 20 mins for the 1935, 89 service to High Heath. (service desination Wolverhampton). The pre recorded announcements remind me i cant smoke on this bus station (i dont smoke but thanks) and to ask a interchange assistant for info! Try finfing one! Mr Gough dont work past 6pm, he is the only one you can get an answer from and after 6pm you cant find a interchange assistant!!!!!! I really cant belive we cant do things better!

JackC

I've heard the announcements so many times I can recite them.

Ashley

if I had a pound for every time I'd heard one of those annoucements in my life I could afford to buy a bus station most likely> I like that in Coventry Pool Meadow you get a "Welcome" at the beginning but the rest is out of mine and many others hearing ranges. Some sort of annoucement systems like you get at ttrain stations would help for example if theres a blacklog and a bus can be moved at another stand. Thats a bit of logic those so called interchange assistants don't think of, most of the time they just stand there and gawp or talk amongst themselves rant over

Diamond Geezer

Quote from: JackC on November 07, 2012, 08:08:51 PM
I've heard the announcements so many times I can recite them.

So can I as it's my voice !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk