News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blue Diamond working Black Diamond Services

Started by 598, November 05, 2012, 12:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone have any idea why some of Blue Diamonds buses occasionally keep appearing on Black Diamond services? This week, a small and large alx dart has been on the new 122 between Bearwood and Oldbury and a solo on the 81 between Merry Hill and Wolves. Are Black Diamond just short or what????

winston

Quote from: X94 on November 05, 2012, 12:08:04 AM
Does anyone have any idea why some of Blue Diamonds buses occasionally keep appearing on Black Diamond services? This week, a small and large alx dart has been on the new 122 between Bearwood and Oldbury and a solo on the 81 between Merry Hill and Wolves. Are Black Diamond just short or what????

The 122 at least is a Blue Diamond route

Ash

The 67 was 679 transferred from blue diamond to black diamond but still uses blue diamond solo's but the drivers I have saw driving them im sure work for black diamond.

Tomjusttom

The 226 occasionally gets Blue Diamond drivers

Westy

Why dont they keep the vehicles just Diamond branded?

The amount of times Ive seen Red Diamond vehicles on Black Diamond 301.

Mind you, since the hybrids arrived on the 301, I havent seen any Red Diamonds in Walsall, but why do we have a crossover between Black & Blue?

Ash

Quote from: Westy on November 05, 2012, 12:57:26 PM
Why dont they keep the vehicles just Diamond branded?

The amount of times Ive seen Red Diamond vehicles on Black Diamond 301.

Mind you, since the hybrids arrived on the 301, I havent seen any Red Diamonds in Walsall, but why do we have a crossover between Black & Blue?

I doubt the 301 gets the hybrids anymore now most/all are at blue diamond i would think its returned to cadet operation.

Tomjusttom

Ash

Quote from: Tomjusttom on November 05, 2012, 07:47:42 PM
226 had a hybrid 30130

Yeah Tomjusttom im not sure how many hybrids are being used by blue diamond and which ones they are.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk