News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus/cycle lanes

Started by Gareth, July 12, 2022, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

The cycle lane on Jennens road had now been removed and replaced with the bus lane  that preceded it.
Not sure if that's just for the Commonwealth Games period, but it will help reduce the one lane gridlock that happens. 
Thank goodness. I think I've only ever noticed about 2 bikes using it since it was stupidly introduced 2 years ago.

Jack6101

Quote from: Gareth on July 12, 2022, 10:52:03 PMThe cycle lane on Jennens road had now been removed and replaced with the bus lane  that preceded it.
Not sure if that's just for the Commonwealth Games period, but it will help reduce the one lane gridlock that happens.
Thank goodness. I think I've only ever noticed about 2 bikes using it since it was stupidly introduced 2 years ago.
Hopefully it is , was a big waste of money , was the worst when city was at gridlock with no bus lane along there 
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk