News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Service 29 vandalism and anti-social behaviour affecting Walsall buses

Started by I love Walsall buses, October 25, 2021, 07:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PB2938

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on October 30, 2021, 12:37:23 AM
Couldnt the diversion serve harden road and loop round the island and then serve walker road and carry on normal line of route as i csnt see people walking all the way up to the top from the bottom oh harden road to walker road

The bottom of harden Road by roundabout is also a hot-spot for Windows being smashed.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: PB2938 on October 30, 2021, 02:19:52 PM
The bottom of harden Road by roundabout is also a hot-spot for Windows being smashed.
I didnt know that thought it was from the cemetery to the yellow flats on ross road thanks for clearing that up

Westy

Quote from: PB2938 on October 30, 2021, 02:19:52 PM

Would I be correct in thinking no DEAD buses come that way? Ones from Brownhills/Aldridge direction.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on October 30, 2021, 03:13:06 PM
Would I be correct in thinking no DEAD buses come that way? Ones from Brownhills/Aldridge direction.
I would guess in the mornings they would go that way but evening i would guess they would go down to pelsall then follow the 9 route to bloxwich then to the garage

I love Walsall buses

29s are running normal line of route now lets see how long it will last again

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on November 05, 2021, 07:27:29 PM
29s are running normal line of route now lets see how long it will last again
Well that didn't take to long diverted since 20:45 last night

EDIT: we are back to square one but i think tbe yobs have lost there aim and throwing power with rocks just bouncing off the windows

PB2938

6730 attacked yesterday 6pm on Bloxwich Road Wolverhampton Road heading to Birmingham on X51
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

ellspurs

Time for the Platinums to be the sacrificial lambs...

Westy

Quote from: PB2938 on November 11, 2021, 10:01:15 AM
6730 attacked yesterday 6pm on Bloxwich Road Wolverhampton Road heading to Birmingham on X51

Right in the middle of Bloxwich?

Getting brave aren't they?

the trainbasher

And I suppose the Union are doing something about it. Its unsafe working conditions for the drivers.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on November 11, 2021, 01:46:29 PM
Right in the middle of Bloxwich?

Getting brave aren't they?
Yes been a few incidents with egg throwings on top off roofs and also youths shutting engines off on the 31 down Wolverhampton Road

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on November 12, 2021, 12:29:15 AM
Yes been a few incidents with egg throwings on top off roofs and also youths shutting engines off on the 31 down Wolverhampton Road

I know I slag her off occasionally,  but I'm starting to get concerned about my sister's safety on the night shift, as she catches the 9 from there, which is bad enough with it's timekeeping as it is

I love Walsall buses

Looks like there back ,bringing there girls this time and relocated by the bridge by Edgar Stammers School throwing rocks luckily the bus i was on (2132) they missed on hitting the Rims on the Wheels but as a result of this the standard Diversion applied from 19:00 till end of service

Westy

Sister said there was a group of youths in Bloxwich this evening approximately 1900, when she came off the 9 from Wolverhampton direction.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on November 21, 2021, 10:13:57 PM
Sister said there was a group of youths in Bloxwich this evening approximately 1900, when she came off the 9 from Wolverhampton direction.
Would that be the fountain or the corner shop between Wolverhampton road next to the school

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk