News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hlliwmai

Before it gets posted elsewhere 506 (YX13 EJC) became a victim to vandalism on the 19 this evening a window was smashed in Harden on the 17:05 journey ex Bloxwich. Chaserider have only been operating the route since Sunday it hasn't taken long for something to happen, well if vandalism is a regular occurrence then I can't see them keeping the route 

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 31, 2023, 08:22:58 PMBefore it gets posted elsewhere 506 (YX13 EJC) became a victim to vandalism on the 19 this evening a window was smashed in Harden on the 17:05 journey ex Bloxwich. Chaserider have only been operating the route since Sunday it hasn't taken long for something to happen, well if vandalism is a regular occurrence then I can't see them keeping the route
Wonder if it's the same little buggers from Slacky Lane on Saturday?

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 31, 2023, 08:22:58 PMBefore it gets posted elsewhere 506 (YX13 EJC) became a victim to vandalism on the 19 this evening a window was smashed in Harden on the 17:05 journey ex Bloxwich. Chaserider have only been operating the route since Sunday it hasn't taken long for something to happen, well if vandalism is a regular occurrence then I can't see them keeping the route
My mate lives there, right dump, most of em by her are all benefit dossers never done a days work in their lives uuuurgh, her and her partner go mad about having to go to work to pay for them and their reprobate kids lol

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on October 31, 2023, 10:13:18 PMMy mate lives there, right dump, most of em by her are all benefit dossers never done a days work in their lives uuuurgh, her and her partner go mad about having to go to work to pay for them and their reprobate kids lol

I agree and people will suffer IF Chaserider do in the long run choose to pull off the route if the vandalism continues and I wouldn't blame them if they do, the 19 should of gone to Diamond they've already operated it 3 or 4 (maybe more than that) times before so it wouldn't harm them operating it again and as said if Chaserider pull off they might well end up back on it under an emergency tender 

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 31, 2023, 10:47:19 PMI agree and people will suffer IF Chaserider do in the long run choose to pull off the route if the vandalism continues and I wouldn't blame them if they do, the 19 should of gone to Diamond they've already operated it 3 or 4 (maybe more than that) times before so it wouldn't harm them operating it again and as said if Chaserider pull off they might well end up back on it under an emergency tender
It seems since 2010, most of the recognised bus companies in that area, have had at least one stint on the route!

Bob

Quote from: Westy on November 01, 2023, 07:02:47 AMIt seems since 2010, most of the recognised bus companies in that area, have had at least one stint on the route!
Prob pulled off when they weighed up the bill for windows lol

Stu

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 31, 2023, 10:47:19 PMI agree and people will suffer IF Chaserider do in the long run choose to pull off the route if the vandalism continues and I wouldn't blame them if they do, the 19 should of gone to Diamond they've already operated it 3 or 4 (maybe more than that) times before so it wouldn't harm them operating it again and as said if Chaserider pull off they might well end up back on it under an emergency tender
I don't think you understand how contract tenders work.

And it would have 'harmed them' if it had been one of their vehicles that was vandalised.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Vulcan

Pretty sure the 19 ran out of Hill Top for Arriva for a short period before Midland took it over when Arriva bought then out ! 

Bob

Ciach aid were preparing to tow a chaserider bus from cannock bus stn last night, SR Solo i think

Craigkibbs

New route 5 isnt tracking on bus times.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Craigkibbs on November 06, 2023, 10:24:22 PMNew route 5 isnt tracking on bus times.

I don't believe the route and or duties are programmed into the ticket machines yet (I could be wrong) equally it could be a glitch with bus times; I'm not sure which one is correct, I am aware that yesterday they were running the route but tracking as rail replacement and I am led to believe that because the duties haven't/hadn't been programmed into the machine the driver was told he couldn't take any fares; I think they are a few teething problems at the moment 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Looks like Chaserider will have another new livery in the style of the new Centrebus livery but with a red front and yellow stripe. No clue if it's branding which is a high possibility or what it'll be for

solonightrider

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on November 07, 2023, 07:58:50 PMLooks like Chaserider will have another new livery in the style of the new Centrebus livery but with a red front and yellow stripe. No clue if it's branding which is a high possibility or what it'll be for
guess it wont be for the 74/826/828 circuit only seems the oldest knacker allocation route, plenty of missing buses on the 826 again this week already.... This new livery looks rather nice better than the plain red i think start of a new image :-)

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on November 07, 2023, 07:58:50 PMLooks like Chaserider will have another new livery in the style of the new Centrebus livery but with a red front and yellow stripe. No clue if it's branding which is a high possibility or what it'll be for
On Another new B8 for the 60

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on November 07, 2023, 08:53:33 PMOn Another new B8 for the 60
Not sure. Rumors are either 36 or 19 as they both have blue on the printed timetables for the buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk