News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

Quote from: Craigkibbs on September 18, 2023, 06:17:18 PMIs there anymore news on chaserider taking over the 19 bloxwich to walsall route?
No. Details of new tenders have not been announced yet.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Craigkibbs on September 18, 2023, 06:17:18 PMIs there anymore news on chaserider taking over the 19 bloxwich to walsall route?

Yes, they are having the route although it's not been announced as yet from when, I am aware that some drivers are out learning it this week in preparation. 

Tony

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 19, 2023, 08:32:27 AMYes, they are having the route although it's not been announced as yet from when, I am aware that some drivers are out learning it this week in preparation.
It's from the tender win date! 

hlliwmai

Quote from: Tony on September 19, 2023, 08:40:11 AMIt's from the tender win date!

Yes but from what I've been told apparently no one in the traffic office at Chaserider seems to know when that is...

karl724223

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 19, 2023, 08:51:42 AMYes but from what I've been told apparently no one in the traffic office at Chaserider seems to know when that is...
Ask breakdown bob 

hlliwmai

Bob

Quote from: karl724223 on September 19, 2023, 10:00:11 AMAsk breakdown bob
Youll know when theyve took over, when it starts having reliability issues 🤣🤣🤣

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 19, 2023, 03:21:24 PMYoull know when theyve took over, when it starts having reliability issues 🤣🤣🤣
Well, everyone will start catching a combination of the 29 & 32 round that area probably, if they dont already do so, bearing in mind until the last few years, Nx was off the route.

hlliwmai

Quote from: Bob on September 19, 2023, 03:21:24 PMYoull know when theyve took over, when it starts having reliability issues 🤣🤣🤣

I very very much doubt it NOT when there will be Euro 6 vehicles being used on the route 

Westy

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 19, 2023, 06:39:44 PMI very very much doubt it NOT when there will be Euro 6 vehicles being used on the route
How reliable has the 35 / 36 been with Euro 6 vehicles then?

IMarkeh

29th October the 19 starts in Walsall

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on September 19, 2023, 07:19:07 PMHow reliable has the 35 / 36 been with Euro 6 vehicles then?

Truthfully not very those Centrebus Volvo Evolutions haven't been the most reliable of things since there arrival one of them I think it's 631 when it's parked up smokes a bit not massively though I know that drivers are defecting that issue but it is not being rectified I'm not 100% but I'm sure that a smoking vehicle is a PG9 (please someone do correct me if this is wrong) 

solonightrider

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 19, 2023, 09:03:16 PMTruthfully not very those Centrebus Volvo Evolutions haven't been the most reliable of things since there arrival one of them I think it's 631 when it's parked up smokes a bit not massively though I know that drivers are defecting that issue but it is not being rectified I'm not 100% but I'm sure that a smoking vehicle is a PG9 (please someone do correct me if this is wrong)
Its probably AD-Blue issues and tbh them big volvos aint really ideal for that county lane route at all. We had volvo b8 euro6 plaxton coaches where i used to work and they had loads of AD blue issues smoke issues, pain in the bum. They Seemed better on a long run that pottering about stop start on local school and swim runs though. 

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 19, 2023, 06:39:44 PMI very very much doubt it NOT when there will be Euro 6 vehicles being used on the route
While the maininterurban cannock and stafford network continues with clapped out end of life buses

Solo1

What will the 19 be using enviro or  solo  solo sr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk