News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 20, 2023, 10:26:29 PMHmm.

Wonder if the youths will give the same 'attention' to the 19 they gave the 29?

They already do, the last time I caught the 19 it was the same posse and lets say they wasn't the most nicest type to be on a bus with, considering the 19 serves more of the backstreets I'm surprised it's not suffered as bad as the 29!

Westy

Quote from: Jack on September 20, 2023, 11:02:09 PMThey already do, the last time I caught the 19 it was the same posse and lets say they wasn't the most nicest type to be on a bus with, considering the 19 serves more of the backstreets I'm surprised it's not suffered as bad as the 29!
I remember several years ago it got redirected down Beddows Road.

Lets say, for various reasons(& not to go off topic too much!), that didnt last long!

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 21, 2023, 06:51:25 AMI remember several years ago it got redirected down Beddows Road.

Lets say, for various reasons(& not to go off topic too much!), that didnt last long!
It does still serve Beddows Road, the 19 has stops on there...

Westy

Quote from: Jack on September 21, 2023, 08:36:18 AMIt does still serve Beddows Road, the 19 has stops on there...
They're brave sending a bus down there.

My old mum says it was an area you never went down, & her side of the family used to live on Stafford Street!

winston

There was a photo on FB yesterday of the first Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evora delivered in allover white parked up in Delta Way depot - registered BV73MJY, comments suggest these are for the 826/828, it has also arrived incorrectly with seat bealts fitted & will be returned to Volvo to have them removed after repaint.

The 3 ex Centrebus Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evolutions *may* also now be permanent transfers.

There's also thought to be 4 x E200MMC's due too. 

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on September 21, 2023, 10:22:36 AMThere was a photo on FB yesterday of the first Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evora delivered in allover white parked up in Delta Way depot - registered BV73MJY, comments suggest these are for the 826/828, it has also arrived incorrectly with seat bealts fitted & will be returned to Volvo to have them removed after repaint.

The 3 ex Centrebus Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evolutions *may* also now be permanent transfers.

There's also thought to be 4 x E200MMC's due too. 

@winston – There seems to be various rumours going round about what they are actually meant to be for some say 74/826/828 corridor; someone I was speaking too last night suggests they're going on the 60 and others are saying 19/35A/36 corridor I don't think anyone actually knows! 

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 21, 2023, 10:33:19 AM@winston – There seems to be various rumours going round about what they are actually meant to be for some say 74/826/828 corridor; someone I was speaking too last night suggests they're going on the 60 and others are saying 19/35A/36 corridor I don't think anyone actually knows!
4 x Evora's isn't enough to fully convert the 826/828, let alone the 74 aswell. The 60 has a 4 Pvr by the looks of it.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Apparently they're to upgrade the 60 but the 1 that has been delivered is being painted then going back to Volvo to have the seat belts removed and the same will happen with the other 3

ellspurs

... are you all sure you're in the right thread talking about new vehicles? It is the Chaserider thread, you know.

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on September 21, 2023, 02:36:11 PM... are you all sure you're in the right thread talking about new vehicles? It is the Chaserider thread, you know.
Bearing in mind what was written about them & Ad Blue recently, how long before they start breaking down?

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 21, 2023, 02:14:50 PMApparently they're to upgrade the 60 but the 1 that has been delivered is being painted then going back to Volvo to have the seat belts removed and the same will happen with the other 3
Thatd make sense. Bit then 4 of them with tbe other 3 if they stayed, would be almost enough to do 74/826/828 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on September 22, 2023, 09:43:44 AMThatd make sense. Bit then 4 of them with tbe other 3 if they stayed, would be almost enough to do 74/826/828
The other thought is the 4 new MMC's coming are for the 36 network and the 4 new Evoras and the 3 Evolutions will upgrade the 74 network

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 22, 2023, 10:21:38 AMThe other thought is the 4 new MMC's coming are for the 36 network and the 4 new Evoras and the 3 Evolutions will upgrade the 74 network
Would 7 cover it? Wonder whatll happen to the 2 scanias n B7RLES ? Hopefullly some will gdt kept n tje solos get sacked off instead 

hlliwmai

Read a post on Facebook earlier that suggests 99 (YX11 CTV) and 22 (MM13 OCH) are transferring to D&G Bus on a permanent basis.  

Capitalpotter

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 05, 2023, 02:00:44 PMRead a post on Facebook earlier that suggests 99 (YX11 CTV) and 22 (MM13 OCH) are transferring to D&G Bus on a permanent basis. 
Well 505 has come over to Chaserider today and their PVR will be decreasing soon with the reduction in routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk