News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

First Bus - Wyvern

Started by nitromatt1, June 05, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Glenfieldmathk1 on November 13, 2020, 05:55:53 PM
I guess 32645 is almost ready to go out too!

Saw it earlier on a short 144 working .   So one more to go ! [Or should that be arrive.]  :o

LazyGuy222

32646 (KP54 AZL) has now entered service in Worcester, still in Leicester City Transport colours.

Cedric

Is the Worcester  depot  moving  ?   or are first pulling out of Worcester   ?   as i have seen in Worcester  evening news  . that in  the proposed  redevelopment of Worcester . the Padmore St site of firsts depot is included in  it
diamond 8\10/125/292

uniquicity

Yes, the First garage in Worcester is due to be redeveloped in the new Shrub Hill regeneration plans which are now funded.

It will be interesting to see future events that will occur because of this

winston

Quote from: uniquicity on June 08, 2021, 06:55:27 PM
Yes, the First garage in Worcester is due to be redeveloped in the new Shrub Hill regeneration plans which are now funded.

It will be interesting to see future events that will occur because of this

Maybe a cue for First to consider exiting Worcester? the fleet has already largely been stripped of newer Euro 6 buses.

DD12

First's management will need to be convinced that Worcestershire County council is actually capable of forming the new partnership with operators that is required by new government legislation and funding.

The City council continues to redevelop areas without adequate roads, and that includes booting-out the central bus depot which is currently in the best place.

If I won £175 million on Euromillions, I could quite fancy buying my local bus company (First Midland Red), but unless I got cast-iron guarantees from the two councils, I wouldn't offer even £1 for it !!

First Worcester B7RLE 69435 coming down Digbeth High Street earlier past the coach station.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

uniquicity

Have been some transfers in recently, 36241/2 from South Yorkshire (to replace 32066 and 32067) and Potteries 43876 (to replace 42892).

Also parked up at Padmore Street this afternoon was 69217 also from FSY for whatever reason

Trident 4194

Didn't know Worcester had become quite so citaro focused. Defo need a trip up there some time

Trident 4194

Does anyone know if a decker is meant to be on the X50? Been a decker on it for the last couple of months but this week has reverted back to b7rle operation. Anyone familiar with Worcester operations able to help out?

Solo1

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 07, 2021, 12:40:32 PM
Does anyone know if a decker is meant to be on the X50? Been a decker on it for the last couple of months but this week has reverted back to b7rle operation. Anyone familiar with Worcester operations able to help out?
they have 2 buses branded for X50  might  be due to loadings tghe decker was used or ome of the singles was off so used a decker

LazyGuy222

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 07, 2021, 12:40:32 PM

32646 is on it today.

Trident 4194

32646 is one fast Gemini. Had it on the x50 and it was insanely quick

This weeks weekly TFWM changes say that the 144 (Birmingham to Worcester via Bromsgrove and Droitwitch) will lose the long standing link to Birmingham from April 2022. And will now terminate at Catshill.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

B61 ANDREW

Not really suprised at this but I thought it might still go as far as Rubery . . . . 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk