News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

First Bus - Wyvern

Started by nitromatt1, June 05, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

147 on diversion around romsley causing delays

Trident 4194

I couldn't use a connecta ticket on the 144 to Birmingham could I? Can I purchase connecta ticket in Halesowen on the 192?

Cheese

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 29, 2015, 08:51:20 PM
I couldn't use a connecta ticket on the 144 to Birmingham could I? Can I purchase connecta ticket in Halesowen on the 192?

As Halesowen is not in Worcestershire then I guess you wouldn't be able to purchase one from there.  And similarly, I guess a Connecta is not valid past Rubery into Birmingham on the 144.

Slightly out of date with service numbers, but the following page has a link with the boundaries on it.

http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/downloads/file/5598/connecta_boundary_points

the trainbasher

Quote from: Cheese on July 29, 2015, 08:58:31 PM
As Halesowen is not in Worcestershire then I guess you wouldn't be able to purchase one from there.  And similarly, I guess a Connecta is not valid past Rubery into Birmingham on the 144.

Slightly out of date with service numbers, but the following page has a link with the boundaries on it.

Two stops past the Harvester in Halesowen (Kidderminster bound) is where the 192 is valid from

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Cheese on July 29, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

But if I had my n bus i could use that from rubbery to Birmingham?
So if I wanted to get on by harvester and purchase connecta I couldn't. Are they lenient?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 29, 2015, 09:39:55 PM
But if I had my n bus i could use that from rubbery to Birmingham?
So if I wanted to get on by harvester and purchase connecta I couldn't. Are they lenient?

First no longer accept N-Bus.

PM

Just buy a Wyvern or buy a Connecta and a single fare- First's WM singles are around the cheapest in the area anyway despite not being promoted at all!

Trident 4194

Quote from: DiamondDart on July 29, 2015, 10:58:42 PM
Just buy a Wyvern or buy a Connecta and a single fare- First's WM singles are around the cheapest in the area anyway despite not being promoted at all!

Ok

winston

PD0000480/327 - FIRST MIDLAND RED BUSES LTD T/A FIRST MIDLAND RED, FIRST POTTERIES, DIVIDY ROAD, STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST3 5YY
    Registration Accepted by SN
    Starting Point: Worcester Bus Station
    Finish Point: Pershore, Broad Street
    Via: Norton, Defford, Eckington
    Service Number: 382
    Service Type: Normal Stopping
    Effective Date: 01-SEP-2015
    Other Details: Monday to Saturday

PD0000480/328 - FIRST MIDLAND RED BUSES LTD T/A FIRST MIDLAND RED, FIRST POTTERIES, DIVIDY ROAD, STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST3 5YY
    Starting Point: Abbey Park Golf Club
    Finish Point: South Bromsgrove High School
    Via: Rowney Green, Alvechurch
    Service Number: S55
    Service Type: School or Works
    Effective Date: 07-SEP-2015
    Other Details: Monday to Friday, school days only

PD0000480/329 - FIRST MIDLAND RED BUSES LTD T/A FIRST MIDLAND RED, FIRST POTTERIES, DIVIDY ROAD, STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST3 5YY
    Starting Point: Alvechurch Square
    Finish Point: South Bromsgrove High School
    Via: Barnt Green, Lickey
    Service Number: S45
    Service Type: School or Works
    Effective Date: 07-SEP-2015
    Other Details: Monday to Friday, school days only

DD12

THANKS v.much Winston for posting this interesting info.

Dylanbusboy45

What routes do the Worcester Streetlites usually do?

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 31, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

Mostly 30-35 so Worcester locals but have seen them on 44's and 363's.

Dylanbusboy45

Ok thanks Ashley! Wanted to know as should be going to Worcester tomorrow.

D10

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 31, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

I was in Worcester today and the 35 seemed to be the best place to see them.

P419 EJW

Whilst waiting for the next 144 before deciding to go on the 147, I saw a Streetshite on the 144A.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk