News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: Dom on May 31, 2015, 12:57:05 PM
This is what the forum is looking like and is similar on all pages, any idea why?

No problems here, I'm using Firefox in Linux Mint KDE, and I just tried Chromium (open-source version of Chrome) too.

Probably a glitch in your Chrome and how it's rendering webpages. Try closing and starting it again.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stuharris 6360

try deleting your recent history and cookies, maybe that it's trying to load a previously cached page?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

domino.99

All good now just had to close and re-open the webpage. Cheers for the advice @Stu & @Stuharris 6360

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Dom on May 31, 2015, 12:57:05 PM
This is what the forum is looking like and is similar on all pages, any idea why?

Sorry! I installed an English - Welsh translator just for your IP.

~
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on May 31, 2015, 07:26:36 PM
Sorry! I installed an English - Welsh translator just for your IP.

~

Bet you was a bit sheepish afterwards @Liverpool Street :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2015, 08:11:50 PM
The Acocks Green thread won't disappear from "unread posts".

Click mark all as read?

John

Quote from: Matt on June 04, 2015, 08:19:14 PM
Yeah I did that and it stayed there! Gone now though. It was your post that wouldn't go.

It happened for me for a few minutes too

busfan2847

Yes I just had to log back in again and my avatar had disappeared.

domino.99

Quote from: Matt on June 09, 2015, 07:41:27 PM
The forum is being strange this evening. I think everyone just got logged out, and the post count has returned.

@Matt Certain areas have also been repositioned, like the general discussion and questions.

Liverpool Street

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF***ING BUGS ON THIS MOTHERF***ING FORUM!

Quote from: Nathan on June 09, 2015, 09:54:19 PM
@Tony
@Winston

The mentions appears to have gone

Quick! Someone Give Mr. Holmes here an OBE.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

I will fix these errors soon.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Thanks for your patience, ladies and gentlemen!

Normal service resumed with minimum delays experienced.

Thankyou for your patience during this time.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk