News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love Walsall buses

Solo1

I love Walsall buses

How come there not on the fleetlist ln the main site then

DJ

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on August 17, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
How come there not on the fleetlist ln the main site then

The fleetlist isn't automatic, you know. It takes time for @Tony to update it.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: StourValley98 on August 17, 2018, 06:34:11 PM
The fleetlist isn't automatic, you know. It takes time for @Tony to update it.
Ok sorry @StourValley98

Steveminor

So you should be Tony works very hard on this site & gets very little credit or thanks, just people moaning if the fleet lists aren't upto date

Tony

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Steveminor on August 17, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
So you should be Tony works very hard on this site & gets very little credit or thanks, just people moaning if the fleet lists aren't upto date
As I have said I'm am so very sorry I know tony has put a lot of time and effort into this and I agree with you @Steveminor he doesn't get the credit he deserves

Steveminor

@I love Walsall buses.
The comment wasn't particularly aimed at you more a message to others who take tonys work for granted sometimes.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Steveminor on August 17, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
@I love Walsall buses.
The comment wasn't particularly aimed at you more a message to others who take tonys work for granted sometimes.
Oh ok @Steveminor

BK63 YWP

@StourValley98 I am on the 147 and it's £2.50 to bromsgrove from Halesowen mate :)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

igogeneral

I am trying to post an attachment which is 320kb but warning tells me on site that it exceeds the limit, anyone any idea what the problem is

DJ

Quote from: igogeneral on August 23, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
I am trying to post an attachment which is 320kb but warning tells me on site that it exceeds the limit, anyone any idea what the problem is

If it's an image, you could try uploading it to somewhere, such as Flickr or Imgur, and then posting the link here.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

B61 ANDREW

Primo KX59GOA on the 147 in Bromsgrove this morning and Solo KX64 AED on the 318. 8)

Solo1

Any one know  whatprimo on 147 today thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk