News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Garage threads / Re: Birmingham Central Garage
Last post by Tony - Today at 05:41:44 PM
Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on Today at 04:55:48 PM4943 saw not in service going through Walsall Town Centre on it's way for paint or an MOT?
Refurbishment 
National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Tony - Today at 05:41:12 PM
Quote from: Gareth on Today at 05:01:24 PMProbably best to just wait. Obviously something didn't go to plan today, so if the plan has had to change it may be different on Monday.
Weather this week has delayed the final fitting of the first batch of chargers. Another update from the company due on Friday 
Other Operators / Re: Brit Coaches
Last post by BlackCountryBusSpotter - Today at 05:32:20 PM
Saw BU18YMP earlier on the Aston Rail Replacements was heading to Tame Bridge Parkway
National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Gareth - Today at 05:01:24 PM
Quote from: BK63 YWP on Today at 02:41:17 PMWill there be the 14 that were supposed to come out or will more be out?
Probably best to just wait. Obviously something didn't go to plan today, so if the plan has had to change it may be different on Monday.
4943 saw not in service going through Walsall Town Centre on it's way for paint or an MOT?
Garage threads / Re: Walsall Garage
Last post by BlackCountryBusSpotter - Today at 04:55:04 PM
I've often spoke of the moronic drivers and pedestrians on the Darlaston corridor well today I saw an NX Driver actually react to some of these morons. We were by Mount Street when some Women In heels ran from Tasker Street across Wednesbury Road in front of 853 to get to a house on the corner of Mount Street, me and another lad both shook our heads the driver a youngish chap sarcastically clapped his hands. Then people deciding to get off late by Fallings Heath Cemetery he didn't react, and then just before a guy in a Merc nearly caused an accident on the James Bridge Island by overtaking the queue of traffic on the approach that 853 was in and then use the turning lane by the Petrol Station to then cut across and continue straight towards Darlaston that saw the driver shake his head. Honestly how the Darlo drivers remain patient is a mystery. It was annoying me how bad the drivers are down there and how stupid some people are. When you get towards Darlaston it all calms down apart from people making last ditch turns into the Veg Express by the Walsall Road Darlaston Road Junction by Darlaston Town
Brit Coaches BU16/18YMP was going to Tame Bridge past Hamstead at 2PM. The guy at Walsall wasn't sure himself it seems there is little to no notice given not even signs at Hamstead telling you where the rail replacements stop. I had to get the 16 to get the 61 into Perry Barr and then got the 51 back to Walsall. Seems a few passengers were in the same boat as me. 
Brit Coaches Merc BU16/18 YMP was on the Aston rail replacements heading to Tame Bridge as I walked out of Hamstead Station 
First / Re: First Bus - Potteries
Last post by markcf83 - Today at 04:40:16 PM
Quote from: mikestone on Today at 10:14:37 AMIn my experience it rarely has more than a couple of deckers - that said bustimes says five today.
Half term I guess. 
General Discussion & Questions / Re: West Midlands Railway
Last post by 2206 - Today at 04:38:45 PM
Quote from: mikestone on Today at 10:11:18 AMNo train  service to Perry Barr this week due engineering at Aston. Rugeley trains calling additionally at Hamstead and Bescot.
I am slightly surprised there has been no mention of the Birmingham-Lichfield/Tame Bridge rail replacement.
Kidderminsters 32291 is one of the buses on there. Was going to Four Oaks on Jennens Road. 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk