News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

No new photos today!

Started by Tony, October 20, 2012, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

A Freightliner coal train has broken down at Bloxwich, so no trains have been able to run between Rugeley and Walsall for 4 hours (and counting) What a farce that somebody (Network Rail?) cannot basically order DBS to send a 66 from Bescot and move it out the way and then bill Freigthliner the cost. Instead we have to wait for Freightliner to find a spare loco & crew get it to Bloxwich and move it out of the way. Four hours FFS.

Tony (stuck at home)

Bob

i want to go to brum tonight on the half 7 or 758 one do you think theyll run?

Tony

Quote from: bob on October 20, 2012, 12:59:59 PM
i want to go to brum tonight on the half 7 or 758 one do you think theyll run?

They have just moved the broken down train (after 4 hours) but the 19:58 to Birmingham is cancelled - no crew, so go for the one before see http://www.londonmidland.com/mobile/news/traincrew-shortage-20-october-2012/

windy miller

I see there are the usual crop of LM cancellations tody due to staffing problems.. I have written a strong letter to LM to highlight the lack of options available to vulnerable young people having insufficient funds for Taxi fares if/when The last Scheduled X city trains in each direction are cancelled. The Great Escape options start today...Fancy a Taxi fare costing twice the amount of the train fare to get you home? yeah, As if! >:(
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk