News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Daysaver ticket via Uber

Started by the trainbasher, February 21, 2024, 07:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

So, Uber announced that they are now selling NX West Midlands tickets. The thing is, the day ones are labelled Daysaver £4.50, however the Daysaver was withdrawn last year.

I asked NX Twitter which ticket it was, i.e the Daysaver Extra or the nBus, as that replaced the operator only day tickets and got this response...

https://twitter.com/nxwestmidlands/status/1760367425088868744

So the biggest question is... is the ticket a Daysaver Extra, or the nBus, or a completely different ticket type?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

ellspurs

That is the £4.50 question. To which noone will know the answer unless someone actively buys the ticket and tries to use it outside the nBus area.

Stu

The other question is how much of this ticket price do NX Bus (or TfWM) actually see, after Uber have taken their cut in 'commission'?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Several months on & they still can't answer a simple question!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk