News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock buses free WIFI

Started by covlad27, June 21, 2013, 12:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

There is now free wifi on all the 61 reg buses at cannock and also all the stafford branded 57 plate buses

andy

Quote from: busman99 on June 21, 2013, 12:20:44 AM
There is now free wifi on all the 61 reg buses at cannock and also all the stafford branded 57 plate buses

Cue Bob's rantathon.....

Bob

Why would that make me rant? Youll be able to.get wi fi on all services operated from.cannock now...

andy

Quote from: bob on June 21, 2013, 06:47:46 PM
Why would that make me rant? Youll be able to.get wi fi on all services operated from.cannock now...

I thought you might think it was a waste of money given the state of the buses :-)

Bob

Lol the stafford buses ( apart from the brv one jesus christ I dont know what's wrong with it its making a screaming npise like it's gonna explode) arent too bad, and the 61 platers are obv the newest buses.  Wonder if theyll promote it?I cant believe how llong those W reg b10bles are taking to enter service and still nobody knows where theyre intended for

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk