News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bob will love this story...

Started by Stu, May 17, 2013, 08:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Arriva Midlands receives quality assurance accreditation
https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/content.aspx?id=34359738569

QuoteArriva Midlands was audited at the Shrewsbury, Derby, Thurmaston and Cannock depots by the FTA to achieve Workshop Accreditation. It gained compliance in key areas assessed such as equipment, services, management and documentation. In addition to this all sites have VOSA Approved Testing Facilities.

Currently there are only 34 sites in the UK with this accreditation of which, four are with Arriva Midlands. 

I suppose they are kept busy at Cannock then, with their ageing fleet of clapped-out old bangers?  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Bob

Surprised they get any maintenance done at cannock? With all the breakdowns

nx4737

Quote from: bob on May 17, 2013, 09:15:36 PM
Surprised they get any maintenance done at cannock? With all the breakdowns

Oh here we go...

Bob

Oh shut up.....

Surely a garage that was that good could stop their buses breaking down all the time? Buses with cab doors falling off in the bus station? ? Buses that catch fire in service? Buses whos engines are that bad they seize up in service?

Whatever mate!

Stu

And of course all the things you describe never happen to other bus operators?  ::)

National Express West Mids buses frequently breakdown (even the 'brand new' ones, not just their clapped out sheds), and yes on occasion they have also caught fire while in service.  :o

You're entitled to your opinion Bob, but if you think Arriva Cannock is really that bad, try complaining to them directly (or even to Staffordshire County Council's transport department) as whining about them constantly here achieves nothing.

Or move somewhere else, where you don't have to catch Arriva Cannock's buses? I recommend you move to Dudley, then you can travel around on NXWM's amazing fleet of clapped out old Mercs, B6LEs and Spectras, which frequently breakdown and catch fire.  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Bob

Compare the ratio of numbers of buses to number of breakdowns between nx walsall or pensnett with arriva cannocks! And also compare the interior of even non refurbed 41xx tridents at walsall and even some R reg mercs to the shocking state of some of cannocks.....

the trainbasher

Bob, shut the fuck up and get a bloody life. I give up speaking to you because you talk a load of bullshit. Either you cut the crap and talk sensible or get lost

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

arrivaaston

Your all criticising Bob here but Cannock do have a shit fleet, as much as I like Arriva but even drivers have said how shit the fleet is at Cannock now is this an opinion or a fact? I don't we can argue with bus drivers seeing as they are 1's who drive them

Bob

Quote from: trainbasher on May 18, 2013, 12:35:27 PM
Bob, shut the **** up and get a bloody life. I give up speaking to you because you talk a load of bullshit. Either you cut the crap and talk sensible or get lost

Shut the f##k up yourself mate. Everything ive stated HAS HAPPENED!!! P###K

Bob

And id rather you didnt speak regardless as most of it comes out your a##e anyway

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Grow up?? Take ur own advice and while your there you could take your tongue out of Arriva's arsehole :-D

arrivaaston

There's no right or wrong here tbh its opinion, fact and information from drivers, I'm sure if what bob was saying was offensive or slanderous, Tony would of removed him from the forum by now?

the trainbasher

Whatever. I can't be arsed with replying to your comments anymore. Either get a life and shut the bloody shit up or leave the forum you twat.

The idiots on here I'm shocked I haven't had a heart attack trying to get sensible conversation.

arrivaaston

Who are you reffering to as idiots?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk