News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coastal Liner

Started by fleetline6477, May 03, 2013, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Coastal Liner have acquired ex Stagecoach Optare Solo KX51 CTE.

Stevo

Was that one of Stagecoach's very first Solos allocated to Leamington? They were 51 reg if I remember right.

Wumpty

Coastal Liner have acquired former Stagecoach 18069 - Dennis Trident 2/ALX400 - WA04CRZ - from Birmingham Busworks.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Does anyone If Coastliner actually operate anything, I think they did or do the Rodbaston (South Staffordshire) College routes. Occasionally on a Tuesday or a Thursday at about half six I used to see there Commander and sometimes there Solo either passing the 79 I was on in Bilston or parked up at the bus stop outside Aldi Moxley in the Wolverhampton direction. I think I have only ever seen the Commander with Passengers/Kids on
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Stu

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on March 02, 2024, 03:32:29 PMDoes anyone If Coastliner actually operate anything, I think they did or do the Rodbaston (South Staffordshire) College routes. Occasionally on a Tuesday or a Thursday at about half six I used to see there Commander and sometimes there Solo either passing the 79 I was on in Bilston or parked up at the bus stop outside Aldi Moxley in the Wolverhampton direction. I think I have only ever seen the Commander with Passengers/Kids on
They don't operate any public bus services.

There are two school services listed on their website, 804 and CH1, dated as 'from September 2022' - either the website is out of date, or these are closed-door services, nothing listed on BusTimes or TfWM website.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

karl724223

They used to run some sort of school service from pensnett area you used to see the B10 around the hospital area going towards Dudley 

Rachvince53

They operated the shopping bus from Sainsbury's into Wombourne village (Tues and Thursday) which was previously operated by Midland and for a short time by Arriva.

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Stu on March 02, 2024, 03:47:34 PMThey don't operate any public bus services.

There are two school services listed on their website, 804 and CH1, dated as 'from September 2022' - either the website is out of date, or these are closed-door services, nothing listed on BusTimes or TfWM website.

Must have been the possible South Staffordshire College kid I saw in Bilston with Students on at like half six then
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Lukeee

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on March 02, 2024, 03:32:29 PMDoes anyone If Coastliner actually operate anything, I think they did or do the Rodbaston (South Staffordshire) College routes. Occasionally on a Tuesday or a Thursday at about half six I used to see there Commander and sometimes there Solo either passing the 79 I was on in Bilston or parked up at the bus stop outside Aldi Moxley in the Wolverhampton direction. I think I have only ever seen the Commander with Passengers/Kids on
They operate a lot of rail replacement work 

Wumpty

Coastal Liner have the following on fleet:

BX56XCC     Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse B42F      Ex Greenbus 701/National Express West Midlands 1759 - in fleet livery red/cream

BX56XCD     Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse B42F      Ex Greenbus 702/National Express West Midlands 1760 - in Greenbus dark green
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk