News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

2383 Y40TGM is today working the 32 service

Trident 4609

3619 on the 18:35 68 ex Wolverhampton (Stafford St)

Bob

Route 1 suffered two breakdowns yesterday

Bob

Cannock had 5 branded stafford pulsars. ...they debranded one to use on other routes, leaving four, which is the pvr for the stafford services.  Today theyve got the unbranded one on there, an unbranded 63 plate pulsar and a knackered old commander....you can understand one but three? Awful allocation

Bob

Been on one of the centros today gotta say the interior layout is better than most low floors cos theres pushchair space only on the left and normal seating all way to front wheelarch on the right.  This equals much better legroom throughout. Great for people with long legs :) the legroom on pulsars isnt too bad but on cadets/mpds are shocking

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on June 07, 2014, 01:55:55 PM
Been on one of the centros today gotta say the interior layout is better than most low floors cos theres pushchair space only on the left and normal seating all way to front wheelarch on the right.  This equals much better legroom throughout. Great for people with long legs :) the legroom on pulsars isnt too bad but on cadets/mpds are shocking

I like the VDL SB200 Plaxton Centro's. Seem better than the Wright bodied ones for some reason! They have a Voith Trident like sound to them

Trident 4609

Wednesfield's 2160 working from Cannock on the 68 this afternoon. Replaced another MPD (An SN 03 i think)

Bob

2160 broke down in cannock bus station today, they can't even borrow a bus without it breaking down lol

Westy

Do buses only break down when working for Cannock or does it just seem like that?

Bob

I think wednesfield has had its fair share of them lol. To be fair though it was worse when it was midland. 

Trident 4609

Quote from: Bob on June 08, 2014, 09:57:46 AM
I think wednesfield has had its fair share of them lol. To be fair though it was worse when it was midland.

I don't witness many Arriva Wednesfield buses breaking down tbh. And when i do its usually buses that were awuired from Midland.

Bob

I dunno nathan them daf/alx400 broke down a fair bit. I always wonder whether theyll allocate wednesfield some newbuses  ? For routes that pay, Iif there are any? The 35 got some nearly new ones but mini e200 would suggest its not particularly busy same as 9. Maybe when the route 1 buses are redundant at cannock they might refurb them andggive em wednesfield.  Theyre twelve years old but still slightly newer than most of the fleet lol

arrivaaston

2232 W232SNR is at Cannock today working the 2's

Bob

Shocking allocation again today a stafford pulsar on pye greens and another on 2a

Bob

Two morning peak trips on the 1 & 2 didnt operate due to breakdowns, making people late for work/school according to arrivas Facebook page along with another trip on the 2 and a broken down 32....oooops lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk