News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Had the pleasure of recently transferred S345 YOG in front of me earlier belching  out plumes of black smoke, from its discoloured rear end...I thought ah cannocks maintenance mustve improved lol. Seriously though what a state!!! If theyre ( allegedly) trying to improve cannocks image by bringing in a handful of new branded buses for pye greens which are advertised on bus as a connecting service to the other routes,  why transfer in heaps of crap like that and even worse use them on longer distance services? 

tphi12000

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 14, 2014, 05:40:08 PM
Leicester based 4028 was spotted in Cannock earlier...... Assuming maintenance has been given??
I guess this was the one I reported last week
Tony

arrivaaston

3757 YJ61FEG has been sent away to Derby after a car ran into it on 825

Bob

Where did it happen

Bob

Apparently the Mpd that was put on the 74/5 the other day was overcrowded , it overheated and broke down lol

arrivaaston

Bob

On V608 DBC on the 70, it doesn't sound very well at all :-(( wonder if it's next in line for the chop

Bob

Waiting at the stop opposite delta way for the 20.50 no 70...it hasnt turned up...I walk over to the depot to ask where itIis to be told "there has been some breakdown's but not sure what routes theyre on" for gods sake cant they just put another damn bus on from the depot full of them??? This is the second time this has happened recently.  When youre running an hourly service reliability is important.  Not worth complaining to arriva cos they always feed you the same rubbish about 'we always endeavour to provide a reliable service. ." Etc on Facebook when they get complaints.  Or worse dont even reply to peoples emails. Who can I complain to other than arriva? Its pathetic!

Westy

Quote from: bob on May 17, 2014, 09:07:07 PM
Waiting at the stop opposite delta way for the 20.50 no 70...it hasnt turned up...I walk over to the depot to ask where itIis to be told "there has been some breakdown's but not sure what routes theyre on" for gods sake cant they just put another damn bus on from the depot full of them??? This is the second time this has happened recently.  When youre running an hourly service reliability is important.  Not worth complaining to arriva cos they always feed you the same rubbish about 'we always endeavour to provide a reliable service. ." Etc on Facebook when they get complaints.  Or worse dont even reply to peoples emails. Who can I complain to other than arriva? Its pathetic!

They are quite useful at feeding 'useless' information on Facebook, when people go off topic with some questions.

At least you can start your own threads on theirs unlike Nx.

Nx should start blocking the likes of Reiss if they start posting useless drivel.

It spoils it for the rest of us.

Ck

13:20 route 2 to hednesford 15 mins late even struggling on a Sunday

Bob

As if its not bad enough that s345 yog is now at cannock on its last legs we now have Y184 tuk back, another pile of junk to add to cannocks quality image lol

andy

Quote from: bob on May 21, 2014, 09:01:57 PM
As if its not bad enough that s345 yog is now at cannock on its last legs we now have Y184 tuk back, another pile of junk to add to cannocks quality image lol

Bob, with all due respect everybody on the forum including you is aware that Arriva are about to inject a large batch of brand new vehicles into Cannock which I'm pretty certain will displace the likes of the vehicles you describe. This on top of other new deliveries this year. You really need to get rid of a few of the chips on your shoulder and stop endlessly repeating yourself, we have all got the message now.

Bob

A large new batch????? 7 crap streetlites. ...

Bob

And they had 7 pulsars yea but they got rid of Volvos? And there are a lot more than 7 darts that needs replacing

Tony

Quote from: bob on May 21, 2014, 09:50:45 PM
A large new batch????? 7 crap streetlites. ...

A lot of operators seem to be repeat ordering Streetlites, so cannot be that bad. First, when they do order new buses, do tend to go for the better ones, and they seem to like them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk