News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Lucky passengers lol. Ive got a feeling the 68 which is currently not the most well used route is gonna vastly increase in importance in the not so distant future. When new cross take over cannock hospital people will be going there for a lot of the things they currently go to stafford for. Staffords being massively down graded and will be not much more than a outstation of North Staffordshire hospital who its being merged into

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on February 24, 2014, 07:46:16 PM
Lucky passengers lol. Ive got a feeling the 68 which is currently not the most well used route is gonna vastly increase in importance in the not so distant future. When new cross take over cannock hospital people will be going there for a lot of the things they currently go to stafford for. Staffords being massively down graded and will be not much more than a outstation of North Staffordshire hospital who its being merged into

Tbh it is pretty well used between Wolverhampton and New Invention

Bob

Really??? Must only be with n bus users then? Cos it stops in a crap place in wolves since arriva ludicrously got rid of the circuit around town

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on February 24, 2014, 08:23:16 PM
Really??? Must only be with n bus users then? Cos it stops in a crap place in wolves since arriva ludicrously got rid of the circuit around town

I have seen a few fare payers usually people in Heath Town heading to W'ton (Waiting for any bus to turn up).

Trident 4609

2264 on 68's today. Haven't seen an MPD on there in weeks

Bob

I was on a route 1 branded bis on the 68 today, the ome with the 3 or 4 different types of seat trim,  jeeesus that bis is in a bad way even the driver said it sounded like something bad was wrong. Making a howling/vibrating/whining noise similar to the worst of the ALX400 dafs...which sb200's dont normally do....

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on February 26, 2014, 05:20:40 PM
I was on a route 1 branded bis on the 68 today, the ome with the 3 or 4 different types of seat trim,  jeeesus that bis is in a bad way even the driver said it sounded like something bad was wrong. Making a howling/vibrating/whining noise similar to the worst of the ALX400 dafs...which sb200's dont normally do....

3703 is the 1 branded SB200 on the 68 today. For once there isn't a B10BLE on there....

I didn't think the Commanders on the 1 were that bad. I will try and catch one to see how bad they are. I have been on a 57 plate and they sound pretty good

stuartn

Quote from: C K / S I on February 26, 2014, 05:10:09 PM
Thought that Cannock were supposed to have / BF52 NZS / to join / BF52 NZR / BF52 NZT

3706 (BF52 NZS) is on loan to Thurmaston depot and operating services 5/5a in Leicester today.

Bob

The 1 branded commanders are really rough. ..370 3 the worst.theyve all got threadbare interiors I dont understand why theyve never ever been re trimmed? ?  Go on a 1 branded one then go on 3707. Aside from the retrim it sounds so much smoother than cannocks examples. ..

Tony

3797 out on the 25 today. First time I have seen an unbranded one in service, photo on the main site later

Bob

The other unbranded one was on the 1 yesterday and today

Ck

3798 on route 1 thought they where for pye green circulars ?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ck on February 27, 2014, 08:11:58 PM
3798 on route 1 thought they where for pye green circulars ?

3797 and 3798 are unbranded so are avalible for any service.

Bob

Crikey domt knock it..makes a change from the crap thats normally on there!

Bob

Just out of interest with sb200 buses the engine having to work so much harder than other similar size vehicles ( citaro volvo etc) will they knacker out more quickly like b6s for example?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk