News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The w reg are stayin though

tphi12000

either 3711 NZX or 3712 NZY is on the 1 this morning either loan or ex Burton.
Tony

Westy

Was 3707 on one of the Walsall routes yesterday as it was parked broken down in Stafford St around 530 last night?

Nathan4775

Not sure if its all them but noticed the 33 service now just displays "Cannock" ?
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Ashley

All of CK's services heading towards Cannock display "Cannock" only on their destinations

Trident 4609

Bob

I thought the new buses& 3705-7 were to see off all the V-DBC batch yet most of the volvos are still in use...are cannock currently running more buses than normal or have other vehicles been withdrawn instead? ?

covlad27

Quote from: C K / S I on February 17, 2014, 04:30:28 PM
I thought CK were to have / 7 / FL63 / ? so far i have only seen / DWV / DWW / DYA / DYB / DYC

The other 2 seem to be parked uo in cannocks yard looks like they have been recently delivered.

arrivadays

Quote from: Ashley on February 10, 2014, 10:36:29 PM
If the Cadets do go to Telford. What would they replace?

My assumption is perhaps half of the Crusaders (hoorah!) or possibly 3/4 of them, if you are including 2701 and 2702 (the mini Cadets).
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

The mini cadets are staying I think. Its just the ex telfords that are supposed to be going back. My mate told me cannock were due 3 more b6s..I hope not in the sense that if its a swap with telfords arent they absolutely knackered? Ive seen people say on here before that they can barely get up slopes?  Cannocks been suffering  breakdowns again. ..the 650am route 1 brole down and two 32s, and v601 dbc was in the bus station tonight with the front grille off and engine cover up and a recovery low loader blocking an entire row of the bus station. ..lol

arrivadays

They DO struggle to get up a hill - Telford has plenty of hills, therefore the B6BLEs do struggle (a cat could go faster up a hill than V235 KDA). Went on 2636 the other day, and the diff is knackered. They all shake like hell in idle, as well. 2637 is probably the best one, but, on the other hand, 2630 and 2641 are the worst in the fleet, but it doesn't mean to say the rest (possibly bar 2637 - I haven't been on that for a while, tbf) aren't rubbish.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

andy

They are shockingly underpowered to be hauling a heavy 40 seat body around, hence why they are knackered compared to other buses of their age. 2630 was indeed a complete nail when we received it at Tamworth from Telford, but was made to look superb by the arrival of 2631!

There was one junction in particular at the top of a hill on the number 7 where you could sit for several minutes waiting for a big enough gap to get these things safely out.

arrivadays

arrivaaston

Not sure about 2630, I know there is a volvo on the scrap pile at Cannock and 2701 has its bumper

arrivadays

Seen 2630 today on the 55 - so all's "good"... Well - not good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk