News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Unusual vehicle change that is. Maybe the dart had problems

Ck

I believe this happened on Wednesday too same time 2361 taken off and replaced with a 61 plate

Bob

Ck

How can you pull back 23 minutes after being late on previous route ?

Bob

Looking forward to sampling the w plate volvos :) at last some half decent proper big busesinstead of clapped out darts :)

covlad27

Quote from: ARRIVA / S I on November 30, 2013, 05:00:34 PM
Have not seen / S348 YOG / 2348 / in CK recently has it now gone to SD

I think arrivaaston said that 2348 went to the scrap yard on the low.loader

covlad27

Quote from: bob on November 30, 2013, 09:15:44 PM
Looking forward to sampling the w plate volvos :) at last some half decent proper big busesinstead of clapped out darts :)

My mate who works there thinks it will be imminent in the next week or so

tphi12000

Quote from: busman99 on December 01, 2013, 05:32:39 PM
Quote from: bob on November 30, 2013, 09:15:44 PM

My mate who works there thinks it will be imminent in the next week or so
3619 is taxed the other 2 are still sorn according to dvla.
Tony

arrivaaston

2348 has now left the fleet, I've been told 3601/2/9 could be the trainers for Cannock when the W/EWU shed enter the road

Bob

That could explain them taking forever entering service if theyre sorn lol. Hope they hurry up and get em out :)

Ashley

I heard somewhere that the DVLA website can be a few weeks behind, whether thats true somebody can tell me. However that could mean that all three of the EWU's are now taxed perhaps

arrivaaston

Why are people looking foward to seeing these W reg volvos out? There still b10's just with another body on still the same crappy volvo engine same as the V/DBC shed they operate now lol

Bob

Theyre voith similar to some of nx ones so will sound different to dbc's. Cmon theyre nice buses coach seats etc. Would u rather more poor quality darts?

Don't let me warn you again, Bob. L S

arrivaaston

I would like to see the W/SNR darts at Derby at cannock, be more ideal than BU51, ones at derby are due to be replaced by former Hinckley Bus scanias as for the volvos I've travelled on them I didn't think much of them and given Cannocks track record they won't exactly stay well maintained would they now lol

Bob

The w-snr are alright but a bit past it. Plus the seating is awful cos theyve crammed forty in so theres even less legroom than normal lol. Darts dont suit longer routes though? What would they use em on?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk