News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

Quote from: l.murphy123 on July 04, 2019, 02:57:55 PM
Number 1 from Cannock should leave at 14:30
X51 from Cannock should leave at 14:31
X51 leaves on time at 14:31 passing the number 1 which is still blocking stand 8 with no driver
Sounds just right for Arriva 😂😂

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 04, 2019, 04:30:19 PM
Sounds just right for Arriva 😂😂

If your gonna run a blatantly desperate time table change might be an idea to dtick to it lol

Bob

Coach aid recovering a dead Solo from Cannock bus stn yesterday, are 14 year old Solos really the image for interurban routes anyway?

Westy

Wonder what the loadings are like for the number 2 since it changed?

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Westy on July 10, 2019, 12:53:55 PM
Wonder what the loadings are like for the number 2 since it changed?
The same as before

Westy

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 11, 2019, 06:24:25 PM
The same as before

What about the new Blakenall section?

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Westy on July 11, 2019, 06:54:21 PM
What about the new Blakenall section?
I was referring to how the passenger numbers on the 2 weren't effected by the X51

Tony

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 11, 2019, 07:15:11 PM
I was referring to how the passenger numbers on the 2 weren't effected by the X51

That wasn't the question, and I am not sure how you would know that.

l.murphy123

I'd be interested to know how many people get on and off in Blakenall. That area has gotten used to NX and Diamond for a number of years now.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Westy

Quote from: l.murphy123 on July 11, 2019, 08:12:40 PM
I'd be interested to know how many people get on and off in Blakenall. That area has gotten used to NX and Diamond for a number of years now.

Wonder if TfWM have updated the bus stops & timetable posters on the Blakenall section yet?

It might be an idea, if TfWM are 'running behind', for Arriva to have leaflets on the buses.

I've caught the 1 off & on & since the change, there's been no leaflets on the buses, but leaflets have eventually appeared in the bus station.

Incidentally, my sister heard a rumour the other day, that someone was going to petition the local Mp about the loss of service down Somerfield Road.

Bearing in mind, the info I got given by TfWm, when I recently asked, is there any point?

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Tony on July 11, 2019, 07:38:44 PM
That wasn't the question, and I am not sure how you would know that.
It's been known for years that people stick to their ways, thus passengers don't straight away revert to the X51 as an alternative route to work etc after using the 2/351 for years. Many a time I have seen the 2 and the 1 leave with full buses and the X51 leaving with fresh air.   

Tony

Quote from: BusMan Greg on July 11, 2019, 08:54:34 PM
It's been known for years that people stick to their ways, thus passengers don't straight away revert to the X51 as an alternative route to work etc after using the 2/351 for years. Many a time I have seen the 2 and the 1 leave with full buses and the X51 leaving with fresh air.

Yes, you've seen a couple of buses. If only knowing if a bus route was doing well, or was profitable was that simple!

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Tony on July 11, 2019, 09:04:54 PM
Yes, you've seen a couple of buses. If only knowing if a bus route was doing well, or was profitable was that simple!
I would like to see the X51 figures vs the 1/2 figures

Westy

Thought I'd take a look at the Blakenall  section of the 2 this morning.

Getting on at Bloxwich, 2 people got off, leaving 1 on there. One further passenger got on at Blakenall & another got on at Coalpool.

I only saw 5 flags updated, & I'm willing to bet no timetable posters were updated either.

l.murphy123

Quote from: Westy on July 13, 2019, 10:07:25 AM
Thought I'd take a look at the Blakenall  section of the 2 this morning.

Getting on at Bloxwich, 2 people got off, leaving 1 on there. One further passenger got on at Blakenall & another got on at Coalpool.

I only saw 5 flags updated, & I'm willing to bet no timetable posters were updated either.

Does it go down roads with no other buses or is it the 29 route?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk