News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick60000

3741 looks absolutely stunning inside and out. Very clean and almost, dare I say it, like a new bus. I'm sure you could probably convince those not in the know that it was...

l.murphy123

The refurbed 'Sapphire' was on the brink of breaking down today on the number 1. Had to keep restarting each time it stopped to let someone on/off. Can't polish a turd lol.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 22, 2018, 05:50:28 PM
The refurbed 'Sapphire' was on the brink of breaking down today on the number 1. Had to keep restarting each time it stopped to let someone on/off. Can't polish a turd lol.

Least theres no next stop announcements though. Itd be great if they could do em with a midlands accent like on NX

BusMan Greg

3726 has had a refurbished interior (new seat covers etc) so Im guessing it's the next commander to be painted

I love Walsall buses

Just saw an cadet displaying 1 Huntington then flickers onto 2 cannock

DJ

Does anyone know how much the tickets are for the 70 from Wolverhampton to Cannock and back? I've looked on the Arriva website and it shows a special Route 70 day ticket, but it's not showing me any prices.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

The £6.20 day ticket that I can see on there be used anywhere on the Network not just on the 70. i.e from Shrewsbury to Tamworth and Nuneaton.
The 70 special they're advertising doesn't seem to show any prices strangely.
Very strange, Arriva don't clearly  advertise fares on there website - no single fare prices.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

DJ

Quote from: 2206 on December 28, 2018, 08:59:57 PM
The £6.20 day ticket that I can see on there be used anywhere on the Network not just on the 70.
i.e from Shrewsbury to Tamworth and Nuneaton, its not "a special route 70 Day Ticket"

Yes, but I just want to do the 70, which is why I was looking at the specific day ticket for the 70 that they have listed.

Busman Jamie

Tamworths 3929 noted in Penkridge this afternoon heading toward Stafford out of service

Depotosw

3929 has been at Telford most of December for extra cover the Polar Express work so presumably heading home to Tamworth?

tphi12000

3757 is another repainted noted in Lichfield yeserday.
Tony

Bob

Broken down bus in Cannock bus stn again today with van in attendance. Think it was a B7RLE

l.murphy123

Quote from: StourValley98 on December 28, 2018, 09:11:12 PM
Yes, but I just want to do the 70, which is why I was looking at the specific day ticket for the 70 that they have listed.

According to the new prices they are doing a day ticket specific to the 63 route to Rugeley
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Quote from: l.murphy123 on January 02, 2019, 05:13:22 PM
According to the new prices they are doing a day ticket specific to the 63 route to Rugeley

Trains much quicker though.

DJ

Quote from: Bob on January 02, 2019, 09:19:50 PM
Trains much quicker though.

Some people might live along the bus route though and not be able to walk to the station, plus if it's cheaper I'm sure people will use it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk