News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Someone needs to get their backsides into gear when this shopping village is built?

Does anything serve that retail park where Sainsburys & Kfc is thesedays?

I've only ever been there when I've been in my sis in law's car!

(Looks like a fair walk from the nearest Service 1 stop, wherever that is!)

l.murphy123

Quote from: Westy on August 27, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
Someone needs to get their backsides into gear when this shopping village is built?

Does anything serve that retail park where Sainsburys & Kfc is thesedays?

I've only ever been there when I've been in my sis in law's car!

(Looks like a fair walk from the nearest Service 1 stop, wherever that is!)

That has been suggested... it's awkward to find a suitable bus stop on the new part (i.e. Burger King) without having to loop round the actual retail estate. The nearest stop is Bridgetown before the bridge.

The retail village land has recently had new owners who have started work. There is an unused bus stop there already.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Westy

I had to direct the driver on the first 1 this morning  down to Walsall through the Leamore diversion, as he was going to go down the Green Lane route instead!

l.murphy123

Quote from: Westy on August 28, 2018, 07:23:28 PM
I had to direct the driver on the first 1 this morning  down to Walsall through the Leamore diversion, as he was going to go down the Green Lane route instead!

They have been all over the place this last week... so far on the number 1 I've been down Green Lane, Pinfold then Green Lane and today we went through Pinfold and Green Lane via Turnberry estate!!
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: l.murphy123 on August 28, 2018, 09:27:30 PM
They have been all over the place this last week... so far on the number 1 I've been down Green Lane, Pinfold then Green Lane and today we went through Pinfold and Green Lane via Turnberry estate!!
I saw that aswell

BusMan Greg

An arriva 39** urban was being towed by a recovery vehicle seen passing Sankey's Cnr this afternoon

ntw456

Quote from: BusMan Greg on August 31, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
An arriva 39** urban was being towed by a recovery vehicle seen passing Sankey's Cnr this afternoon

I believe it was actually 3867

Bob

The Volvo thats so unreliable it did well to even last a day on Pye Greens? I dont understand why tbey even put it back into service. Even less so use it on interurban routes?

tphi12000

Cannock have solos out on the 825(2496) and 74 (2497) both seen in Stafford this morning.
Tony

Busman Jamie

Sapphire on Pye Greens today

Bob

CX04 EHY broken down with engine flap up right on the Tin Man island in Brownhills in a pretty dangerous position to be fair

Bob

The Arriva van was there when i was heading back, and weirdly a 06 plate Commander with no driver/passengers/blinds off was parked in the bus stop at the Parade just behind

DJ

Quote from: Bob on September 07, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
CX04 EHY broken down with engine flap up right on the Tin Man island in Brownhills in a pretty dangerous position to be fair

Recovery truck just pulled up in front of it, looks like there's a van behind too.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Bob

The joys of using knackered threadbare interiored 14 year old midibuses that werent designed for busy interurban work, on erm, interurban work 😂😂😂😂

BusMan Greg

Let's face it.  Arriva dont know what the he'll they are doing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk