News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Citaro still here. Wasted on pye greens today.

MW

Quote from: Bob on July 03, 2018, 05:20:14 PM
Citaro still here. Wasted on pye greens today.

Hold on. I'm not familiar with this area but I've noticed your bitching on this forum.

So they removed Pulsars and replaced them with lesser quality vehicles (i.e. Darts, Commanders etc) and you threw a right bitch fit. Now, they've put a Citaro on there, and you're still bitching? You my friend, are full of shit.

Ciao

Bob

Theyve put a Sapphire branded Citaro that would be better utilised on a Sapphire route. Mixed in with the rest of the tat on the Pye Greens it just makes them look worse. Full of shit? What are you? Stupid enough to think its been put on there as an upgrade?????

Kevin

Quote from: MW on July 03, 2018, 06:32:12 PM
Hold on. I'm not familiar with this area but I've noticed your bitching on this forum.

So they removed Pulsars and replaced them with lesser quality vehicles (i.e. Darts, Commanders etc) and you threw a right bitch fit. Now, they've put a Citaro on there, and you're still bitching? You my friend, are full of shit.

Ciao

Welcome to the Bob show, this is what this thread is filled of

Pye Greens don't deserve anything more than just "a bus". In fact most of Cannock likewise
Simon has already stated that the Pye Greens should be operated by buses with larger buggy areas, that should tell you all you need to know about the route, it's like the Streetlites specially bought for Redditch with extra space and still they moan
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

Quote from: Kevin on July 03, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Welcome to the Bob show, this is what this thread is filled of

Pye Greens don't deserve anything more than just "a bus". In fact most of Cannock likewise
Simon has already stated that the Pye Greens should be operated by buses with larger buggy areas, that should tell you all you need to know about the route, it's like the Streetlites specially bought for Redditch with extra space and still they moan

WHY upgrade them with town centre displays and all that b######s then? Only for them to be taken off...is Arriva's business plan crap???

Trident 4194

Litchfield city station close to litchfield bus station?

John

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 03, 2018, 09:01:57 PM
Litchfield city station close to litchfield bus station?

Lichfield

Over the road from one another

Trident 4194

Quote from: John on July 03, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
Lichfield

Over the road from one another

Cheers John apologies about the spelling

Westy

Why couldnt they do this Catch The Bus thing at Cannock tomorrow on a Saturday instead?

SG

Quote from: Kevin on July 03, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Simon has already stated that the Pye Greens should be operated by buses with larger buggy areas

Which is what 3022 has....but Bob will still moan.

Maybe this forum isn't for him?

Bob

Quote from: SG on July 04, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Which is what 3022 has....but Bob will still moan.

Maybe this forum isn't for him?

So do most other Commanders etc that could have been used? The point being its a Sapphire bus? Could be used on Sapphire routes....

Bob

Whens 3022 heading back to Tamworth?

ntw456

BusMan Greg

I thought it was only on loan to cannock

Jack

Quote from: ntw456 on July 06, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
It's not....
That's mean not riding it on the 110 anymore :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk