News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Quote from: Bob on September 10, 2016, 01:44:26 PM
Driver said Wednesfield is going and reckoned cannock won't be far behind

Yes of course, drivers are in board meetings aren't they.

Tony

Quote from: BN on September 10, 2016, 02:41:40 PM
Yes of course, drivers are in board meetings aren't they.

board meetings for other companies as well

mranon

theres a lot of stories flying around at the moment, in particular regarding wednesfield and cannock. funny how nx 154/54 is allegedly finishing too.

winston

Quote from: mranon on September 10, 2016, 04:16:57 PM
theres a lot of stories flying around at the moment, in particular regarding wednesfield and cannock. funny how nx 154/54 is allegedly finishing too.

Care to elaborate?

Bob

It's obvious allspice not well though BN? Downgrading of fleets, and what's the point of Wednesfield?  Surely it already is or ain't far off an albatross

Westy

Quote from: Winston on September 10, 2016, 05:07:57 PM
Care to elaborate?

Has that subsidy finished then?

Wondered how long Nx would stay on the routes!

Bob

Should say all isn't well not allspice lol

mranon

Quote from: Winston on September 10, 2016, 05:07:57 PM
Care to elaborate?

it would seem that according to people travelling on those services or waiting in Cannock etc are all asking nx drivers if the buses will run after November, as there is a rumour going around that they are being pulled. was told this by former and current arriva staff myself too. really hope theres no truth in this, as myself and a few others who rely on this service will be up the creek so to speak.

winston

Quote from: mranon on September 11, 2016, 09:13:57 AM
it would seem that according to people travelling on those services or waiting in Cannock etc are all asking nx drivers if the buses will run after November, as there is a rumour going around that they are being pulled. was told this by former and current arriva staff myself too. really hope theres no truth in this, as myself and a few others who rely on this service will be up the creek so to speak.

Cheers for that, what's the latest on the future of Wednesfield & Cannock?

mranon

Quote from: Winston on September 11, 2016, 10:43:48 AM
Cheers for that, what's the latest on the future of Wednesfield & Cannock?

the general hunch is that drivers are jumping ship from wednesfield in numbers. seen a few at nx already, and at least 1 ex wednesfield, and 2 ex Stafford have gone to select etc. rumour has it that arriva will shut wednesfield and transfer whats left to Cannock.

Winston do you know whether there is any truth in the rumour about the nx services please?

winston

Quote from: mranon on September 11, 2016, 04:53:18 PM
Winston do you know whether there is any truth in the rumour about the nx services please?

No sorry, I probably know less than you

Bob

I wouldn't imagine there'd be much to transfer to cannock in the way of routes they'd want to keep?

Busman Jamie

I wonder if bob has noticed that 2736 has been refurbished interior.... Lol

BK63 YWP

@Busman Jamie don't be daft!! That's a positive about arriva midlands!!!
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

andy41

Quote from: Busman Jamie on September 12, 2016, 04:49:37 PM
I wonder if bob has noticed that 2736 has been refurbished interior.... Lol

Maybe he's got a cold.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk