News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: LG on February 05, 2016, 10:15:25 PM
You do know that the decision to move buses out of a depot is not down to local managers.  This matter is dealt with my more senior managers.

Isn't it?

Busman Jamie

I didn't see the decker on there, I noted 2743 cadet and 37** commander

Bob

decker on both 74/75 today.  Both left Cannock with about 4 passengers.  Must be the rain!

Bob

feel sorry for route 61 passengers this afternoon,  the 2.03 from lichfield either didn't run or was over 30 mins late andthe 3.03 has broken down. .....aaccording to driver

Tony

Quote from: Bob on February 06, 2016, 03:22:21 PM
feel sorry for route 61 passengers this afternoon,  the 2.03 from lichfield either didn't run or was over 30 mins late andthe 3.03 has broken down. .....aaccording to driver

I've just been hanging around Rugeley Trent Valley because the 15:15 rail replacement bus didn't run after an Arriva Cadet decided to make the car park nice and slippy by depositing its diesel all over the car park. Lovely multi coloured oil patterns everywhere now!

At least the 15:33 was a nice reliable 15 plate E200 from Central Buses

PM

Quote from: Tony on February 06, 2016, 04:40:48 PM
I've just been hanging around Rugeley Trent Valley because the 15:15 rail replacement bus didn't run after an Arriva Cadet decided to make the car park nice and slippy by depositing its diesel all over the car park. Lovely multi coloured oil patterns everywhere now!

At least the 15:33 was a nice reliable 15 plate E200 from Central Buses

I can see why London Midland continually use Central Buses, quality, quality, quality summarises everything they put their name to...

Bob

I caught the rail bus the other sat on way in it was a smart leather seated  midland classic e200 coming back it was Wednesfield garages Commander, threadbare and also filthy inside, wasn't really a good image for arriva

Solo1

PD0000478/194 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH

Variation Accepted: Operating between CANNOCK BUS STATION and STAFFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY given service number 75/74/75E effective from 02-Apr-2016. To amend Route and Start & Finish Point.

LG

So looks like they will keep the half hour timetable when Social Travel dissapear

Bob

Yea for now....They tried it with the 74A a couple of years ago. Soon reverted back to hourly. Atm you've got 75 leaving almost empty....and I wouldnt imagine the Penkridge market is that busy....

Bob

has 3704 transferred to Stafford?  Was operating on the 8 today could hear it a mile off

Quote from: Bob on February 12, 2016, 09:39:19 PM
has 3704 transferred to Stafford?  Was operating on the 8 today could hear it a mile off

No, Cannock and Stafford are now one with no fleet separation.

Bob

Ok is this particular bus operating from the Stafford outstation?

Stands a chance if you heard it a mile off on service 8.

Busman Jamie

I 3720 was there last week on the 9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk