News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

Quote from: Bob on June 07, 2015, 05:44:03 PM
Cannock due any more vehicles transferring in?

Yes.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: BN on June 07, 2015, 04:44:56 PM
Never been a red one in there.

I thought I saw a red decker. But must've seen things again.

3798 was on the 2E last night and 2741 on PG's. Not sure how the interworking works now if any.

Bob

Between the 2 & pye greens?  Dont think they do do they? Otherwise youd get sapphires on there lol. Whats transferring in? Any more deckers?  Or anything interesting?

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on June 07, 2015, 10:00:52 PM
Between the 2 & pye greens?  Dont think they do do they? Otherwise youd get sapphires on there lol. Whats transferring in? Any more deckers?  Or anything interesting?

No I just worded it wrong. 3798 had been on the 2 all day and was on a late card. When I arrived in Cannock at 2205 , 2741 was loading on the 25. I asked because the PG's/70/76 used to interwork on the night but I wondered whether the 70 just worked on its own or still grouped with PG's at night or not.

Bob

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on June 07, 2015, 11:22:11 PM
Ohhhh no worrys

I was more annoyed that 2741 is required but ill figure it out another time. Apparently theres a 70 weekday card that appears on the 74 in the PM peak but I don't know.

BN

2746 has joined the fleet.

Bob

Any more transfers coming in? Any idea when the cannock services review is going to take place?  Itll be interesting to see what they withdraw and whether they introduce any new routes!

Bob

Decker on pye greens

BN

Quote from: Bob on June 14, 2015, 09:34:15 PM
Any more transfers coming in? Any idea when the cannock services review is going to take place?  Itll be interesting to see what they withdraw and whether they introduce any new routes!

Cannock have always been a bit slow with the transfers, probably towards the back end of June.

Quote from: Bob on June 14, 2015, 09:34:15 PM

September

Bob

Quote from: BN on June 15, 2015, 06:56:10 PM
Cannock have always been a bit slow with the transfers, probably towards the back end of June.

What are they expecting in?  The rest of the 06 plate commanders? Darts? Hey maybe even a spare decker lol.....

Quote from: Bob on June 15, 2015, 07:14:45 PM
What are they expecting in?  The rest of the 06 plate commanders? Darts? Hey maybe even a spare decker lol.....

September for the network review

Bob

Cheers I got that mate.  No I was referring to the june transfers :-)

BN

Quote from: Bob on June 15, 2015, 07:14:45 PM

Wait and see, nothing exciting though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk