News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 25, 2014, 05:59:32 PM
Theres been an increase in frequency during peaks so maybe? Dont think stafford run any 825 trips tho. But maybe theyve started to. Either that or the versa could be at cannock for some work to be done or whatever and has been put into service temporarily while there

Stafford run a duplicate 825 from Lichfield to Stafford at 1535 , both fill up with kids and leapfrog each other all the way there . Not sure if there's more

Cheese

Quote from: Ashley on November 25, 2014, 06:39:50 PM
Quote from: Bob on November 25, 2014, 05:59:32 PM
Theres been an increase in frequency during peaks so maybe? Dont think stafford run any 825 trips tho. But maybe theyve started to. Either that or the versa could be at cannock for some work to be done or whatever and has been put into service temporarily while there

Stafford run a duplicate 825 from Lichfield to Stafford at 1535 , both fill up with kids and leapfrog each other all the way there . Not sure if there's more

Could well have been that one as I saw the Versa at 16:55 on South Walls.

Bob

Amazingly I think there might be a full complement of deckers on 74/5 today. Im on the 210 from stafford its full downstairs and about half full upstairs.  So justified

Ashley

3794 (25/26 branded) - 1910 74 ex Cannock
379x (25/26 branded) - 2130 76 ex Stafford

Just for the Arriva internet slaters

Bob

Its not their fault they couldnt find an unbranded bus....and people say that its advertising ....cos theres probably lots of people in stafford who might wanba visit chadsmoor,  ....lol

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 28, 2014, 12:04:08 AM
Its not their fault they couldnt find an unbranded bus....and people say that its advertising ....cos theres probably lots of people in stafford who might wanba visit chadsmoor,  ....lol

Who said I was complaining? I had 3704 back to wolvo, the best of Cannocks Commanders, apart from 3707 and no I cant sleep again so I thought id waffle on here briefly as you do lol

Bob

3704 is the one with the knackered diff! We aint got 3707 I dont think?

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 28, 2014, 09:42:47 AM
3704 is the one with the knackered diff! We aint got 3707 I dont think?

3707 is the refurbished one. 3704 best sounding for that reason

Bob

Ahhh yea 3705 ( awful) & 3707. For some reason I thought it was 3708 we had. 3704 sounds like its gonna blow up lol!  You been on FJ06 ZTE?  most knackered sounding one they have.  Its had to be towed off by coach aid a few times. Its an odd man out being the only one of the batch not to remain in Leicester. 

Bob

They need to hurry up and debrand and repaint 3701-4 looks really stupid carrying 1 branding when they aren't used on there anymore.

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 28, 2014, 11:09:24 AM
Ahhh yea 3705 ( awful) & 3707. For some reason I thought it was 3708 we had. 3704 sounds like its gonna blow up lol!  You been on FJ06 ZTE?  most knackered sounding one they have.  Its had to be towed off by coach aid a few times. Its an odd man out being the only one of the batch not to remain in Leicester.

Not had 3719 for at least a year then saying that ill probably get it tomorrow now lol

Bob

Nice interior but it sounds seriously loud and not right by sb200 standards lol

Ashley

Quote from: Bob on November 28, 2014, 12:57:44 PM
Nice interior but it sounds seriously loud and not right by sb200 standards lol

The louder the better

Bob

Why though?  Compared with their contemporaries ( B7RLE/ Citaro/ scania) they sound really awful.  Although dare I say it pulsars probably would have been a slightly better choice for sapphires,  as the streetlites arent exactly brilliant.  ( mainly gearboxes)

covlad27

3608 from cannock is now 9529 and is in the new training school livery like the scania coach which is also at cannock for training

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk