News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Quote from: bob on January 31, 2014, 06:42:23 PM
This sort of thing has been happening for MONTHS!  but if you dare to criticise you get shouted at aboutt how NX have breakdown's etc. Arriva in Cannock are disgusting.  End of. Lol

You don't get shouted at. You get reminded that all bus operators have issues with breakdowns. Perhaps if you saved your posts for circumstances when they're not wildly over the top and might possibly be justified, such as today, then they would be taken more seriously.

I travel most days on mobile skips operated by NX that they have the nerve to put on the roads of the UK's second city with little or no opposition, I just don't give everybody a running commentary.

It's quite clear from the investment that Arriva have just made in this area that they are well aware of the shortcomings of their current fleet. Give them chance to get them on the road.

Bob

Investment?  11 61 plate buses that spend half their time out of area on the 825. Oh and 6 new buses for a local circular to shortly enter service...Wow! The majority of the fleet is crap theyve been having breakdowns daily for ages and today it came to a head. Id challenge anyone to say todays issues were anything other than appalling....

winston

Quote from: bob on January 31, 2014, 08:54:32 PM
Investment?  11 61 plate buses that spend half their time out of area on the 825. Oh and 6 new buses for a local circular to shortly enter service...Wow! The majority of the fleet is crap theyve been having breakdowns daily for ages and today it came to a head. Id challenge anyone to say todays issues were anything other than appalling....

Think I'd have to agree with Bob on that one!

andy

Did I say that they weren't? Read my post again....

winston

Quote from: andy on January 31, 2014, 09:02:14 PM

I don't need to re-read your post.

I was actually replying /agreeing with Bob's comment!

andy

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

Winston I know you were my reply was to Bob.

winston

Quote from: andy on January 31, 2014, 09:15:48 PM
Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

Winston I know you were my reply was to Bob.

Andy, apologies you'd replied to Bob's post with the comment I'd highlighted.....

Bob

Another 2 services in Cannock affected by breakdown according to their fb page, and were only on 11 am LOL!

Bob

Makeit 3 the number 2 to walsall is listed on there fb as having broken down as well. At what point does somebody step in and question their suitability to run a service?

Bob

The 1418 no 19 in bloxwich has NOT TURNED UP AT ALL! !!!!! resulting in me standing in a bus stop freezing! !! Presumably this is due to another goddamn  breakdown??????? They are an absolute disgrace! !!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Surprise surprise it had broken down!

Westy

The 19 is Wednesfield though.

Bob

Lol I was following the theme of breakdowns I guess. .. something must of happened on the 70 as well as the woman who got on by the uni was going mental about bus before not coming and how long she'd been waiting there and asked who to complain to the driver told her bloody travel line!  Lol

Ashley

It might not have been a breakdown, it could have been down to any number of reasons. Plus, it's not that cold out. These breakdowns don't just inconvinience the travelling public, the drivers are equally as irritated yet as per usual they face the full force of passengers anger. As I've said before, we should be greatful we have overall a top bus service in the West Midlands. Arriva Cannock have had a bad week, that shouldn't make them write offs

Tony

Quote from: Ashley on February 01, 2014, 04:33:34 PM
It might not have been a breakdown, it could have been down to any number of reasons. Plus, it's not that cold out. These breakdowns don't just inconvinience the travelling public, the drivers are equally as irritated yet as per usual they face the full force of passengers anger. As I've said before, we should be greatful we have overall a top bus service in the West Midlands. Arriva Cannock have had a bad week, that shouldn't make them write offs

Shame us that live in Cannock haven't though! It is cold, it is very windy, and it is also pouring with rain in Cannock, and this isn't particularly that different to any other week recently up here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk