News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: PointerDart on October 19, 2020, 07:35:58 PM
I thought they did? I was on one a few weeks ago - or was it very recently that they'd moved?

The ones that went to Milton Keynes are still there

Bob

Quote from: Tony on October 19, 2020, 08:12:21 PM
The ones that went to Milton Keynes are still there

Doubtful theyll be back then. I could see the remaining examples swapped for scrap from down South

ellspurs

Hey, you may get all those W-reg Tridents from Luton.

Bob

Quote from: ellspurs on October 19, 2020, 08:47:43 PM
Hey, you may get all those W-reg Tridents from Luton.

Far too luxurious for Cannock lol

Bob

Rumours around that the Cannock operation has now been sold to Centrebus...... ooooo-errrrr

Westy

Quote from: Bob on October 28, 2020, 07:26:51 PM
Rumours around that the Cannock operation has now been sold to Centrebus...... ooooo-errrrr

Just had a look at their thread.

General opinion seems a bit mixed?

Bob

Quote from: Westy on October 28, 2020, 09:04:58 PM
Just had a look at their thread.

General opinion seems a bit mixed?

Cant imagine it being much worse than now lol

Grinder

Interesting.  One man is involved to a larger or smaller degree in all of the companies that mix in with Arriva Cannock at present.  Status and D & G in Stafford and Midland Classic in Lichfield.

l.murphy123

Quote from: Bob on October 28, 2020, 07:26:51 PM

Heard that rumour last year
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Bob

Cannocks last Pulsar is now at Cannock and the three Centros are now listed as allocated to Derby on bustimes.org but still ( for now) running at Cannock. Wonder what scrap will replace them

Tony

Quote from: Bob on November 05, 2020, 07:33:02 PM
Cannocks last Pulsar is now at Cannock and the three Centros are now listed as allocated to Derby on bustimes.org but still ( for now) running at Cannock. Wonder what scrap will replace them

I have received the new official fleetlist, but haven't had time to go through it yet

Bob

Quote from: Tony on November 05, 2020, 07:40:20 PM
I have received the new official fleetlist, but haven't had time to go through it yet

As i say Tony, the Centros appear to be still running

Busman Jamie

Quote from: Tony on November 05, 2020, 07:40:20 PM

Bustimes.org isn't always accurate

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on November 05, 2020, 08:42:02 PM
Bustimes.org isn't always accurate

True mate but odd all three of them are on there. Im surprised Derby would want em. The repainted ones got the fan permanently on lol

bovaman

carnt see the light blue centro staying at cannock for much longer ,  not long been repainted and would need be repainted again soon if it stayed id expect,,,,, lol not much left to ship out now few more volvos and the new 2 new liveried commanders,  pye greens be starting to suffer now too with no pulsars left oh dear

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk