News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l.murphy123

Been on that Sapphire today ironically, its nice, no Sapphire branding inside though (i.e. stickers, posters). USB ports are in the middle of the seats, much better than NXWM Platinum which are underneath (and non-existent on the pre-2015 routes).
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

I love Walsall buses

What route was this on

Solo1

Quote from: l.murphy123 on October 07, 2018, 12:24:45 AM
Been on that Sapphire today ironically, its nice, no Sapphire branding inside though (i.e. stickers, posters). USB ports are in the middle of the seats, much better than NXWM Platinum which are underneath (and non-existent on the pre-2015 routes).
what time was this in walsall on 1/2 thanks

l.murphy123

Quote from: Solo1 on October 07, 2018, 03:07:27 AM
what time was this in walsall on 1/2 thanks

Number 1, 15:53 from Cannock which changed to the number 2 for the 16:33 from Walsall.
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Westy

Apparantly Arriva has cancelled its Cannock roadshow tomorrow due to things beyond its control!

Bob

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Apparantly Arriva has cancelled its Cannock roadshow tomorrow due to things beyond its control!

Cannock roadshow? What they gonna be roadshowing? How many more cuts theyre about to make? 😂😂😂😂😂

Westy

Quote from: Bob on October 15, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
Cannock roadshow? What they gonna be roadshowing? How many more cuts theyre about to make? 😂😂😂😂😂

It was to explain & give leaflets about the Cannock changes.

Bob

Quote from: Westy on October 15, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
It was to explain & give leaflets about the Cannock changes.

Putting a positive spin on "We're cutting a load of interurban services on our half dead and still dying network, but were introducing a 6.10am service to Stafford, which we'll axe within 6 months, and the 75 will take you a bit longer now we've diverted it through the poshest area in Cannock" 😂

BusMan Greg

Pitty wednesfield wasn't still around because they could of had some of cannocks services like the 62 which they did before. Tbh I think cannock have got too many routes for what they can handle. It's ever since Stafford shut that cannock have declined

Bob

Quote from: BusMan Greg on October 15, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
Pitty wednesfield wasn't still around because they could of had some of cannocks services like the 62 which they did before. Tbh I think cannock have got too many routes for what they can handle. It's ever since Stafford shut that cannock have declined

I duno, its been declining for a long time its just sped up recently

Kevin

I think Cannock should go full offensive and proudly display messages saying "we're cutting services because you don't use them", because obviously the message isn't getting across
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

The decker is out on the 60 today! Been years since there was one on there!

John

Quote from: Bob on October 17, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
The decker is out on the 60 today! Been years since there. was one on there!

Try yesterday 😂

Bob

Quote from: John on October 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
Try yesterday 😂

Yesterday as well...jeez. still rare though. Maybe itll do a turn on the 70

BusMan Greg

The driver on the 63 today backed into a bus shelter nearly injuring a few people. Something was said about it on facebook

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk