News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

BusMan Greg

The citaro was on the 60 today

Busman Jamie

I don't like that citaro

@ntw456 take it back to Tamworth 😂😂😂

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on July 07, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
I don't like that citaro

@ntw456 take it back to Tamworth 😂😂😂

Way better than any Streets##e though 😂

ntw456

Busman Jamie

@ntw456 3005 would of been better ;)

TOF719S

Personally I would have thought that 3022 would have been better going to Aylesbury along with many others of its type there and send Sapphire SB200 3796 to Cannock.
I remember a couple of years ago there was a big push to standardise vehicle types at the depots which was a great idea, it seems this is now not the case??

Bob

Quote from: TOF719S on July 09, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
Personally I would have thought that 3022 would have been better going to Aylesbury along with many others of its type there and send Sapphire SB200 3796 to Cannock.
I remember a couple of years ago there was a big push to standardise vehicle types at the depots which was a great idea, it seems this is now not the case??

Didnt it come from that way? I just hope shires dont send one of the two ex cannock streetlites back lol.

Dunno about standardisation Cannocks got 2 types of darts, b7rles, old cadets, solos, commanders, pulsars, now a merc 🤣

PointerDart

Quote from: Bob on July 09, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Dunno about standardisation Cannocks got 2 types of darts, b7rles, old cadets, solos, commanders, pulsars, now a merc <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:75.96944770857814% 77.96709753231492%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f923"></span></span>

Don't forget your favourite Streetlites  ;)

Bob

I couldnt face them...too traumatic  😉

BusMan Greg

Cadets and commanders have been on the 70 today. It is a change from the 61 plate VDL Wright pulsar 2's we usually get

Bob

This guy is bang on the money about Streets####s. Listen to the goddam thing 🤣🤣🤣 How anyome can consider them decent is beyond me 🤣

MW

Quote from: Bob on July 23, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

This guy is bang on the money about Streets####s. Listen to the goddam thing 🤣🤣🤣 How anyome can consider them decent is beyond me 🤣

Bob, I've driven them. You're right. Hallelujah, I actually agree with you about something. It's weird considering they basically have the same drive train as Enviro 200s. I've had one wheel spin of me. I even experienced the random downshifts and early upshifts and then subsequently down shifts again. I'm sure it's to do with the gearbox mapping on these things.

The Daimler ones are definitely a lot better, but they have the same irritating gearbox (or gearbox settings). I find that the problem is that these things change up to early. The Cummins ones seem to have most of the power/torque at the top end of the rev range and are never able to access it because the gearbox changes up. The Daimler ones on the other hand have more power at the bottom end, meaning they're faster.

Bob

They seem to hit 2nd before theyve left the bus stn lol. Absolutely horrific . The videos got it all the screams when it over revs the jerks etc. Worst piles of crap ever inflicted on Cannock. No wonder they reduced the frequency of the 1. The commanders on it were threadbare and filthy by the time they were replaced ( weirdly they were the last ones apart from 3705 i think ) to be refurbed but they were better thsn the streetlites. I wish theyd send them elsewhere

Bob

Dont the daimler ones sound like tractors though lol?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk