News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Im currently on bu51 kwn and it rattles shakes vibrates has threadbare seats and is making some unhealthy noises.  I can honestly say tony no matter how old theyve been ive never ever been on a nxwm bus thats in even half the state of a lot of cannocks fleet. But of course ill get moaned at on here cos arrivaa are allegedly wonderful

Bob

Apparently theres some service changes coming up in cannock one ive heard is the 1 is going to go back to being just cannock to walsall again anyone know of any more

Westy

Quote from: bob on July 22, 2013, 02:58:23 PM
Apparently theres some service changes coming up in cannock one ive heard is the 1 is going to go back to being just cannock to walsall again anyone know of any more

Wasn't the 1 & 2 extended in the first place, to save money?

Bob

Not sure. I know the 1 has run to and from huntington for 3 years now and the branding still hasnt been updated to reflect this lol! But this is cannock depot...

covlad27

Ive also heard that.  They are apparently running a service 22 from cannock to huntington.

I think also that the 75 is going to terminate at penkridge

Bob

There was a rumour about the 75 doing that before, and the 74 was going to be run with deckers. Never materialised though. Yea ive heard about the huntington route being brought back. Tbh I dont know why they dont just divert the 74A round the dog in tree estate hourly it might drum up custom and help keep it going as I cant see it lasting due to it always being pretty dead.

covlad27

I think if they do terminate the 75 at penkridge then the 74a will pick up as it leaves at half past the same as the 75 so in theory would take the stafford passengers

Bob

Itll need some bigger buses then wont it. Its an mpd quite a lot

covlad27

Yes that possibly would create a problem I cant see them putting new buses on the route

Bob

Ive heard there are more changes planned as well for september

arrivaaston

2131 V424DGT is now working from Cannock

covlad27

Quote from: bob on July 23, 2013, 04:26:50 PM

Ive heard that the longford and shoal hill on the  2/2a will somehow be joined together creating 1 route leaving the walsall service to terminate at cannock

Bob

Quote from: arrivaaston on July 24, 2013, 09:00:48 AM

Oh dear another old dart lol

Westy

Quote from: busman99 on July 24, 2013, 09:47:39 AM
Quote from: bob on July 23, 2013, 04:26:50 PM

Ive heard that the longford and shoal hill on the  2/2a will somehow be joined together creating 1 route leaving the walsall service to terminate at cannock

Hope they update those nice glossy leaflets they brought out a few months ago?

Bob

Quote from: arrivaaston on July 24, 2013, 09:00:48 AM

Another old dart drafted in. Cannocks just gonna be full of old nails soon. Wouldnt surprise me if they moved the 60/825 buses on elsewhere at some point or other :-p. Given that telford, derby, burton tamworth etc have had loads of investment In new buses ( yea they run some older ones but on a ratio sort of thing nothin like cannocks lol), would people think possibly that cannocks the least money making garage? Obviously after stafford

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk