News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 08, 2017, 06:16:35 PM
I just noticed the 70 in featherstone over 30 mins late not the first time I've seen this in the past 2 weeks

On this occasion have you looked outside at the weather conditions?

BusMan Greg

I know that but what I'm saying is that this has happened a few times in the past 2 weeks when the weather conditions was not so bad

Bob

Does it stupidly interwork? An hourly interworked service is a crap idea reliability wise

Westy

Arriva love to interwork dont they.

And they wonder why they get complaints!

Trident 4194

What routes interwork?

Westy

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 08, 2017, 10:35:30 PM
What routes interwork?

Well the Cannock to Lichfield & Lichfield to Stafford do as far as I know, along with the 2 Wolves to Cannock routes, if Im correct.

Alex

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 08, 2017, 10:35:30 PM
What routes interwork?

60 (Cannock to Lichfield), 70 (Wolverhampton to Cannock via Featherstone) and 71 (Wolverhampton to Cannock via Wednesfield).
74 (Cannock to Stafford Hospital) and 825 (Stafford Hospital to Lichfield) interwork
All of the 3, 61, 62, 63 and Rugeley locals interwork together as well, i believe.

In simple terms, most of Cannock's routes interwork, somehow.
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

BusMan Greg

If I could change anything I would let the 61 and 62 inter work, the number 3 stays on its own or maybe interwork with the 21 and interwork the 60 and the 825 again

Cheese

Quote from: BusMan Greg on December 09, 2017, 10:56:37 AM
If I could change anything I would let the 61 and 62 inter work, the number 3 stays on its own or maybe interwork with the 21 and interwork the 60 and the 825 again

Work out the times, see if it works. If they don't now then they won't again unless bits of the routes are chopped. 60 and 825 were terrible when inter worked, reliability on the 825 went downhill. If operationally it makes sense, then fine. Just doing it for the sake of doing it is not a reason.

BusMan Greg

Bob

60 and 825 is a bad idea cos of the often horrendous stafford traffic. Worked badly last time!

Trident 4194

What buses are allocated on which routes in Cannock?

Busman Jamie

Any bus to any route apart from sapphires

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on December 10, 2017, 08:09:53 PM
Any bus to any route apart from sapphires

Which are missing off the Sapphires a lot lol

Westy

Did any of Cannock's services work today, as I havent seen any social media posts from Arriva, apart from one late afternoon / early evening saying they were suspending services for the day?

Certainly not like Nx on social media today, you couldn't fault them or Network Wm for info.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk