News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I dont think the Dart was? It was BVT or BVU that was the one in the old colour scheme

Bob

A lot of the vehicles Cannock use on longer interurban duties are embarrassments. Its not uncommon for Cadets to be on 60/825 along with Darts. It must be such a profitable operation lol

Westy

Couldn't the buses say 'Connecting Staffordshire' at Cannock?

Hector

2371 (FJ55 BWA) was new in interurban livery. The 55 reg Dart in non interurban livery is 2378 (FJ55 BVT).

Busman Jamie

2378 is the only 1 at Cannock In the old liverey

The 60 sees anything as it doesn't interwork with the 825

Bob

Remember when the 61 plates were new for the 60...how things have declined

Bob

FJO6 ZTL sounds absolutely terrible today

mark114

Am not sure if 2210 is back at Cannock seen it this afternoon I believe it was working a service to Lichfield

Busman Jamie

2210 has been at Cannock for some time

mark114

Hi Busman Jamie that was my first thought the web site says it is at Luton

mark114

I have just checked the up dates for the changes for November it says that 3866/3867 have been transferred to High Wycombe can anyone confirm

Thank you

mark114

Also I have just checked the arrival Facebook page it says 2746 as gone to Derby can anyone confirm

Thank you

Busman Jamie

3866/67 went to High Wycombe and 3763/95 came to cannock in their place

2210 is at Cannock, 2211 went to Luton from Tamworth, not sure what the story is with 2746 but I've not seen it around cannock so it could be working out of Derby

mark114

Hi Busman Jamie thank you for the up dates on 3866/3867 also on the up date on 2210 as for 2746 you are right I've not seen it around Cannock for a while so the info may Be correct it have gone to Derby but thank you again much appreciated

Mark

BusMan Greg

I just noticed the 70 in featherstone over 30 mins late not the first time I've seen this in the past 2 weeks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk