News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Christ arriva have lost out aint they

arrivaaston

I know about the 23 havin a new operator if they win the tender

Bob

Lol I wonder if theyll lose the 62? Is the 68 daytime tendered?

Bob

Been on sb120 bu03 hrd today. Nicely refurbed a while back, its a pity the other 3 havent been done

Westy

Has Staffs County Council ever tried a network review like Centro do, or do they think theres no point?

Bob

Been on 3704 to bloxwich earlier, this bus is in terrible condition its making a really weird shrieking noise and vibrating,  the interior camera unit is hanging off the ceiling and the seats were threadbare and stank of damp. Surely these are a candidate for refurb? All the other 52 plate sb200s at ttelford/Burton etc were done ages ago so why not these? It took the driver 6 attempts to get the bloody engine started at cannock cos it kept cutting out

Bob

Quote from: Westy on June 15, 2013, 10:02:25 AM
Has Staffs County Council ever tried a network review like Centro do, or do they think theres no point?

Not much of a network left in the cannock area, arriva have a monopoly, although if the rumours are correct thats set to change. It annoys me that nbus tickets are available and allowed in places like codsall etc which are in staffordshire but not in cannock yet a large number of cannocks busiest routes enter the west midlands.  It would make connections to other towns much easier. But arriva get to rip you off with a 6 pound daysaver and then youd have to pay 3.90 or 4.20 to go further afield!  As arriva run hardly any bloody wm services in walsall wolves, into brumetc

Bob

I think V338 MBV mightve broken down in cannock bus stn

Bob

Sounds like theres something seriously wrong with stafford branded pulsar yj57 brv, its making a horrendous howling noise that ypu can hear halfway down the road.....

Bob

Also Y50 TGM was working from cannock again with destination on a board in the window on sat. Wheres this bloody bus actually allocated?  Cos it seems to go between cannock and stafford garages regularly!

Bob

Looks like the Ejz Dart has broke down again parked in cannock bus station with not in service on it and a arriva support van in front of it. Time to retire this heap of shite?

Bob

YJ54 HKE broke down in cannock bus stn with the engine flap up, and a V-DBC Volvo broken down on the way to Bloxwich . Why are Cannocks buses Always breaking down? Do they just keep patching them up? Take Ejz or R330 tjw they get fixed then break down again the day after!

Bob

On the 8pm 68 from cannock to wolves and the driver dumped the bis on an entry to somee industrial place ( just after the turn for essington) left engine on and f####d off for a fag lol. My kinda driver haha. It was a 61 plate pulsar as well tonight so a decent bus as well

Westy

They seem to be a law unto themselves at Arriva.

If you read the Facebook page, the punters always complaining!

Bob

Probably because they generally provide a shit service in places like Cannock with buses breakin down all the while. Isnt it interesting that nxwm have decided to move back into cannock with the tender wins.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk