News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Yea I did. Only about 3 years after the others in the batch lol

Busman Jamie

Lol give it 3 years and it might get a paint

Bob

Yea it looks a mess tbf lol

mikestone

October bus changes on Staffordshire website shows 19/20 withdrawn from 8th October without comment, but the 15 replaced by a Lichfield and Rugeley demand responsive service.

Bob

I said ages ago the 19 and 20 would be like most things arriva  are involved with locally, another failure

Westy

Does this mean no service onto the Orbital shops now?

Bob

Could get off the 1 & walk up

Westy

Quote from: Bob on September 30, 2016, 08:19:19 AM
Could get off the 1 & walk up

Must admit I did go up Cannock on a 1 last Saturday & the nearest stop I think is just after the bridge plus unless there is a cut through, you would have to walk back to the roundabout & walk that way instead.

Unless you think differently @Bob

(I'd say divert the 1 via Orbital & have it come into Cannock along the Lichfield Road,  but that would leave a whole section of Walsall Road unserved surely?)

Bob

Not if they diverted the 2 or 2 a down walsall road? And had it turn off at Bridgetown only missing one stop then I think. Could run one 2 down walsall road and a 2a down Avon road and both could still serve delta way

ntw456

Bob

Westy

Don't any of the Wolverhampton services go down there,  like the 71?

Bob

Bob

Citaro parked in cannock bus station at 430

ntw456

Was there for a special reason

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk