News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

What small positive small  nuggets do they have in Stafford and Cannock Ashley? A downgraded fleet and closure of one depot? Services about to be cut to the bone? An outdated fleet? What could you find that's positive? The fact they've replaced a modern bus with a threadbare s##t heap and it's managed to complete a route without breaking down? Lol

Bob

The factual evidence to indicate that it is a failing operation would be constant meddling with, followed by massive cuts to services, and the fact that specifically bought new buses are transferred to profitable garages and replaced with elderly vehicles in an attempt to stem the decline

Bob

Not having a go btw Ashley just saying 😊 apparently CCDC & our awful MP aren't happy with them either

Westy

Quote from: Bob on August 21, 2016, 01:09:36 AM
Not having a go btw Ashley just saying 😊 apparently CCDC & our awful MP aren't happy with them either

Well it was her party that brought in deregulation in the first place.

(And before anyone says, the other lot did have ten years to reverse but didn't! )

Bob

Yea and look at the "choice" & improvement and innovation it's brought us in Cannock. ...

The King

Quote from: Bob on August 21, 2016, 01:09:36 AM

I'd say Amanda is trying her hardest to help the people affected by the cuts and the downgrades of routes. She can only work with what Arriva, the council and Rob Chevaux give her, she's in a no win situation.

Bob

I'd say she's a publicity hungry a## hole.  Off subject but she's voted for every single cut on record including and especially to disabled people,  but has the nerve to appear for disability charities and have photos took at foodbanks. Awful awful piece of work.  And as had been said it was her vile party that deregulated and privatised the industry

Westy

Quote from: Bob on August 21, 2016, 08:03:58 PM
I'd say she's a publicity hungry a## hole.  Off subject but she's voted for every single cut on record including and especially to disabled people,  but has the nerve to appear for disability charities and have photos took at foodbanks. Awful awful piece of work.  And as had been said it was her vile party that deregulated and privatised the industry

Look on the bright side.

At least she is a bit more tactful about what parties she goes to,  unlike her predecessor!

Bob

Lol she doesn't look like someone who goes to any parties tbf

ntw456

Bendy bus 5000 is sat in the yard, it has been since Friday I believe

The King

Quote from: ntw456 on August 22, 2016, 08:14:43 PM
Bendy bus 5000 is sat in the yard, it has been since Friday I believe

Needs to go on the Pye Greens might stop the locals moaning about the downgrade

Dylanbusboy45

Just seen this pic of 3910 in Shrewsbury. What's it doing there?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66453358@N06/28914683160/

ntw456

It was there for the flower show

Dylanbusboy45

ntw456

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk