News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The King

Quote from: A R R I V A : S I on August 05, 2016, 07:20:42 PM
This questions mainly for BOB what would you say is Cannocks best vehicle , what would you say is their worst

Worst: 2745 all the ex londons are shocking

Bob

Quote from: A R R I V A : S I on August 05, 2016, 07:20:42 PM
This questions mainly for BOB what would you say is Cannocks best vehicle , what would you say is their worst

From a passenger perspective easily BU03 HRK it's absolutely  disgusting inside. Also f####d sounding. As for best, there's so many poor buses there it's hard. Probably one of the Volvos fast smooth and can actually make it up a hill

Bob

Interestingly an elderly couple were moaning at the bus station about how their service had gone downhill, and that the bus they caught the other day was old and rattling and that another one had got all threadbare seats. So rather than being grateful that a bus turns up however much of a state it us, as some people think they should be, people actually do notice poor standards when they see them, and tell other people etc. I'd imagine Cannock is a case of managing the decline now

Bob

2159 was apparently such a bad bus it barely saw service at Stafford and was used as staff bus. How fitting that Cannock use it in service full time ...

Bob

@Ashley 60171 The comment about 2159 came from a driver. Also Cannock Chase Council have had meetings about the poor state of buses /downgrading of services. Minutes are publicly available etc. So maybe you should look into things like that before having a breakdown at every criticism of Arriva 😊

The King

4707 was out on the Pye Greens yesterday and my word it sounded awful probably effected by the heat.

Bob

Quote from: The King on August 07, 2016, 12:33:25 PM
4707 was out on the Pye Greens yesterday and my word it sounded awful probably effected by the heat.

Most of the pye greens allocation sounded a state yesterday

Westy

Quote from: Bob on August 07, 2016, 11:33:14 AM
@Ashley 60171 The comment about 2159 came from a driver. Also Cannock Chase Council have had meetings about the poor state of buses /downgrading of services. Minutes are publicly available etc. So maybe you should look into things like that before having a breakdown at every criticism of Arriva 😊

And check the Facebook page as well!

ntw456

2736 has been re upholstered

Bob

Yea only about 3 years after the others!

andyallen4014

I gather 4740 is another Lowlander transferred to Cannock now Wigston are Lowlander free.

ntw456

Bob

They'll be barely used...

Bob

4721 on 74 leaving cannock 6.20pm ish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk