News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Quote from: The King on August 03, 2016, 08:18:28 PM
Heard rumours of a new route from Cannock to Rugeley with the service number 63... any ideas folks?

Replacing the 70 between Cannock and Rugeley. Can't remember if it's the same route or not between Cannock and Hednesford.

Bob

So the 70 is just hourly Cannock to Wolverhampton?

The King

Yepp, the 154 is doing a lot better than the 70.

Also as I stated on another thread the 76 is being cancelled well it's ended up split so no service between Penkridge and Wolverhampton other than a sunday nothing said about the 76B though.

The Norton Loop has been removed from the 3 and I believe Select will be covering that part of the route.

The 74 and 825 will only be running to Stafford town centre and won't be serving the hospital.

The Stafford number 1 will only be running every hour.

So they're cutting back further and further...

ntw456

Quote from: The King on August 04, 2016, 09:35:55 AM

Also as I stated on another thread the 76 is being cancelled well it's ended up split so no service between Penkridge and Wolverhampton other than a sunday nothing said about the 76B though.

The Norton Loop has been removed from the 3 and I believe Select will be covering that part of the route.

The 74 and 825 will only be running to Stafford town centre and won't be serving the hospital.

The 74 and 825 are going up the hospital

Westy

Come on National Express & jump in Cannock!

The King

Quote from: ntw456 on August 04, 2016, 11:15:40 AM
The 74 and 825 are going up the hospital

Not according to the Express & Star.

Quote from: Westy on August 04, 2016, 01:00:46 PM
Come on National Express & jump in Cannock!

The £4 daysaver would bring passenger numbers back up and would run Arriva out of Cannock

the trainbasher

PD0000478/431 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Cannock Bus Station and Cannock Bus Station given service number 19/20 effective from 08-Oct-2016.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

The King

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 04, 2016, 02:47:55 PM
PD0000478/431 - ARRIVA MIDLANDS NORTH LTD T/A ARRIVA MIDLANDS, THURMASTON GARAGE, 4 WESTMORELAND AVENUE, THURMASTON, LEICESTER, LE4 8PH
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Cannock Bus Station and Cannock Bus Station given service number 19/20 effective from 08-Oct-2016.

Hardly a surprise! Rumors are that Select will be taking them on.

Bob

Doing great in Cannock then.....

ntw456

Quote from: The King on August 04, 2016, 01:49:47 PM
Not according to the Express & Star.

The £4 daysaver would bring passenger numbers back up and would run Arriva out of Cannock

They definitely are don't believe everything in the paper

Bob

Still massive cuts to the network though which will undoubtedly come with a worsening state of a fleet

Cheese

Quote from: The King on August 04, 2016, 09:35:55 AM

Select have registered a 3, but nowhere near Norton Canes...  Talking of 3's, Stafford to Wildwood also withdrawn.

Ck

It seems asif they are just cherry picking the best routes

Bob

No it should be scrapped

leepenfold30

I wonder where Cannock Double Deckers be going to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk