News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Yes I have seen all these threadbare interiors. But I do and don't see the issue as even these slightly worn seats are still comfortable enough. But was it not mentioned that BN and his team would be sorting out a few repaints/refurbs this year.  First and NX do have some examples that are worse though.

Westy

I know its a Centro contract, but I cannot see the point of the 2 coming down Somerfield Road then turning left into Leamore Lane to go onto Bloxwich Road when there is no bus stops on Leamore Lane(in fact due to the positioning of the bus stops in that area, you actually lose 2 stops on the 2 anyway!) plus there is normally a queue at the traffic lights to turn right from Leamore Lane to Bloxwich Road.

Surely they should come down Somerfield Road, turn right at Kfc onto the other Leamore Lane & go into Walsall via Beechdale?

Bob

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on January 17, 2016, 10:55:51 AM
Yes I hrefurbishingaveese threadbare interiors. But I do and don't see the issue as even these slightly worn seats are still comfortable enough. But was it not mentioned that BN and his team would be sorting out a few repaints/refurbs this year.  First and NX do have some examples that are worse though.

Have Have you seen BU03HRK Interior?  Much worse than anything  nx have...also nx are refurbishing 56/57 plates etc...Arriva are running 14 year old threadbare heaps.  One of the Stafford darts ( I'd say KWJ)  Was so repugnant inside that a passenger put a pic of the seat on their fb page!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on January 17, 2016, 01:43:25 PM
Have Have you seen BU03HRK Interior?  Much worse than anything  nx have...also nx are refurbishing 56/57 plates etc...Arriva are running 14 year old threadbare heaps.  One of the Stafford darts ( I'd say KWJ)  Was so repugnant inside that a passenger put a pic of the seat on their fb page!

Like I said I've used all these Darts and DAF's you refer to. I think its all abit over the top. Some are flat yes but most as I said are comfortable enough. The only one that I wasn't impressed with was 3706 at Burton. NX may have an ongoing refurb programme but many of the ALX's in Birmingham are cold, rock hard and crusty and this is the same opinion I had of many deckers prior to being refurbed.

Bob

BU03 HRK is not only threadbare mate but stinking....All the others were refurbished a couple if years ago but it's telling that the only one that stayed at cannock weren't!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on January 17, 2016, 03:31:15 PM
BU03 HRK is not only threadbare mate but stinking....All the others were refurbished a couple if years ago but it's telling that the only one that stayed at cannock weren't!

I cant say I've ever smelt a seat squab before. But its a bus, it carries passengers so it will smell abit fusty.

Bob

Neither have I. ..The smell is apparent when you walk on the bus

ntw456

Just saw that 3793 has been de branded anyone know why?

Bob

Maybe they need a spare pulsar for Lixhfields/825

ntw456

@Bob  just heard they are been transfered elswhere

Bob

Maybe they're getting new buses for the pye greens then

ntw456

There getting some 57 plate not sure what type though

Bob

If its from another garage it'll either be the knackered ex Stafford ones or the Centros. ..nice upgrade lol

Bob

Hopefully it'll be Centros!

ntw456

There from derby i think

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk