News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

And doing something right? Mate they can't even manage to get all their 7 y.o. deckers to run on their deckered route most of the time and don't have a single spare....

BN

Quote from: Steveminor on December 08, 2015, 08:57:10 PM
Well what else would you do allow arriva to continue as if the world owed them a living & as if no ones opinion mattered until things get sooo bad that the public lose all faith in public transport.

Oh & as for stafford being profitable, if that's the case why are they cutting back & even planning closing the depot.

Stafford isn't closing.

BN

Quote from: Steveminor on December 07, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
To be honest the best thing arriva could do is sell the midlands operation. Poor maintenance poor timekeeping/reliability poor customer service a we can do whatever we like & who's going to stop us attitude. They're a complete joke the lot of them.

I don't like that last sentence at all Steve. I don't see my team and I as a joke and as you haven' a clue who I am I don't believe you should be saying things like that.

RS

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
I don't like that last sentence at all Steve. I don't see my team and I as a joke and as you haven' a clue who I am I don't believe you should be saying things like that.
Just out of curiosity who are you @BN
London Euston

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2015, 10:23:55 PM

Let's take things back to basics, Steve. You're competing with an incumbent operator on a long-established service and have quickly become very bitter, presumably because the incumbent operator has responded formally in terms of varying the service. You aren't providing anything hugely innovative by duplicating a service using anonymous, elderly vehicles or with some of the earlier tactics employing a moped. Furthermore if some of your previous guises are anything to go by, bankruptcy and revocation seem to be the order of the day.  Are Arriva really so much of a joke?

BN

Quote from: 646 on December 08, 2015, 10:47:54 PM
Let's take things back to basics, Steve. You're competing with an incumbent operator on a long-established service and have quickly become very bitter, presumably because the incumbent operator has responded formally in terms of varying the service. You aren't providing anything hugely innovative by duplicating a service using anonymous, elderly vehicles or with some of the earlier tactics employing a moped. Furthermore if some of your previous guises are anything to go by, bankruptcy and revocation seem to be the order of the day.  Are Arriva really so much of a joke?

Much appreciated 646.

RS

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2015, 10:54:00 PM
Much appreciated 646.
You didn't answer my question BN

@RS That is because he doesn't have to & probably doesn't want everyone knowing who he is/what he does, Winston
London Euston

Steveminor

646 I am not scared or bitter of competitors as long as they run legally what I don't appreciate is a competitor who blatantly breaks the terms of their o licence, who lies to passengers & who threatens & verbally abuses other companies staff or even physically throws things at competitors buses (yes it's backed up by police before anyone says I'm just saying stuff because I'm bitter). I also do not appreciate when staff from a competitor launch a personal verbal attack on me about my late mother on what would have been her birthday.
So as you can see I have every reason to be a little annoyed even just on that last point.

Oh & 646 whatever happened to any previous operators I worked for has no bearing on my current employment but what about claribels they're still around petes travel & bcc morphed into diamond, they're still here. Bharat may no longer run buses but they're still here. Zaks also morphed into diamond. So what exactly is the point you're making with that statement 646.
BN in my opinion the company you work for are z joke a complete bunch of cowboys that do not care one bit about their passengers as long as they're getting their money. Everyone is entitled to their opinion & that's mine, but congratulations in confirming mine & others opinions that you were arriva staff.

Busman Jamie

i love reading this... Who needs jeremey kyle :p lol

its clear arriva are worried about social hence the introduction of 74B, as for abuse off Arriva, its not just happened to Social as @Steveminor knows

winston

Quote from: Busman Jamie on December 09, 2015, 10:41:08 AM
i love reading this... Who needs jeremey kyle :p lol

its clear arriva are worried about social hence the introduction of 74B, as for abuse off Arriva, its not just happened to Social as @Steveminor knows

Hmmm, the sudden change or heart from Select to withdraw the competing Stafford 8 service

Busman Jamie

well look what happened when select withdrew off the 8, Arrivas 8B ran to a 'well turn up if we want' timetable and Arrivas 9B chopping route to get infront of Select 9 then hogging the stand at gaol square and deliberatley running late, does the laws not apply to Arriva Stafford?

Steveminor

Does the laws not apply to arriva full stop.

andy41

Quote from: Winston on December 08, 2015, 09:34:14 PM
Going further off topic:

I think you're forgetting Torquay & Paignton where Stagecoach already had routes that operate in to Plymouth these are approx 30-33 miles away and so of Plymouth's, the Totnes & adjacent Dartmouth routes are closer still

Precisely, Stagecoach already had a network to amalgamate into. What use would a stand alone depot in Cannock be? Can't believe we're even having the discussion.

andy41

Quote from: Steveminor on December 08, 2015, 11:58:04 PM
but congratulations in confirming mine & others opinions that you were arriva staff.

I'm pretty sure that was common knowledge a long time ago?

Plenty of smaller operators engage in healthy competition with Arriva without having to get involved in this sort of nonsense.

LG

Quote from: andy41 on December 09, 2015, 06:57:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that was common knowledge a long time ago?

Plenty of smaller operators engage in healthy competition with Arriva without having to get involved in this sort of nonsense.

I am also pretty sure this was obvious a long time ago.  Personally I would much sooner wait for an Arriva bus than get onto a Social Travel bus which looks like its been painted with Dulux matt paint and liable to break down.  People moan about arriva but ive never had a problem and my bus always turns up when I expect it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk