News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

Arriva dont seem to think so lol there more needed on Pye Greens lol

Steveminor

They only stay on pye greens so it's less distance for the mechanics to travel to fix them lol

Busman Jamie

thats prob because the vans on its way out lol

Steveminor

Why doesn't that suprise me

Bob

Both unbranded pulsars on the 1 & 2 again today. Why bother branding it a sapphire service  it's so rare that all the sh######s are out

BK63 YWP

Maybe two streetlite are recieving engineering (MOT?) or a fault has occured on them not allowing them into service hence the pulsars are appearing. It maybe a Sapphire service but i would rather have a normal bus appear rather than no bus.

(I am not having a go, i am just saying there must be a reason for them not appearing)
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Steveminor

I agree Chris but shouldn't they have kept at least 1 spare sapphire bus instead of transferring them to tamworth. I mean nxwm keep spare platinum buses.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Steveminor on November 14, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
I agree Chris but shouldn't they have kept at least 1 spare sapphire bus instead of transferring them to tamworth. I mean nxwm keep spare platinum buses.

Didn't 110 increase in frequency so 2 streetlites were needed? I would of thought arriva would at least ordered actual buses need plus 10% as cover like NX did for platinum like you said? To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if 1/2 change to Arriva Max services?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Bob

I wonder what Cannocks take on a Max spec bus would be? Re trimming a Cadet in E leather lol?

Busman Jamie

MPD on pye greens, pg branded on 75A and cadet bob? dont be daft theyve got darts lol

Bob

An X-NWX Cadet operating Cannock to Lichfield services today either the 61 or 2.whys it at Cannock?  Vehicle shortage?

ntw456

Because of the 74b needed two extra veichles

Bob

What's the other bus they're using then

LG

They have 2738 and 2739

Bob

One of those was working from Stafford last week? Are they permanently at Cannock or to be replaced with something else

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk