News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: Steveminor on October 08, 2015, 07:17:14 PM
Bus in right lane, me in left lane the bus then moved over into my lane forcing me to either take to the pavement or crash into his bus. Couldn't emergency brake as I had another bus literally about 2 ft behind me.

Wouldn't that damage their buses as well, why would they damage their own buses on purpose?

mranon

they think they own Cannock bus station! obviously they are threatened by other operators moving in "their" territory.

Steveminor

Quote from: Trident 4194 on October 08, 2015, 07:44:14 PM
Wouldn't that damage their buses as well, why would they damage their own buses on purpose?
Probably counted on me not wanting a crash.

I don't want this to go on & on. I only posted so that those from arriva management that are on here know what's going on. I'm not blaming arriva as a company just a select few members of staff.  If it is dealt with fair enough but if not, well let's just say if anything happens to me then a lot of people now know what has been going on.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on October 09, 2015, 12:25:45 AM
Probably counted on me not wanting a crash.

I don't want this to go on & on. I only posted so that those from arriva management that are on here know what's going on. I'm not blaming arriva as a company just a select few members of staff.  If it is dealt with fair enough but if not, well let's just say if anything happens to me then a lot of people now know what has been going on.

The most senior manager left after you sent him some PMs

Tara4352

Quote from: Tony on October 09, 2015, 08:18:59 AM
The most senior manager left after you sent him some PMs
[url[/url]
Do you mean @BN

Trident 4609

Quote from: RS on October 09, 2015, 08:31:36 AM
[url[/url]
Do you mean @BN

Well no because his account is still active.

LG

Surely there will be CCTV from both vehicles to prove or disprove what did or didnt happen. 

BN

Bob

When are the Nov changes going to be publicised?  Is the X70  still being cut to Cannock  & the 3 being curtailed at Brownhills?

Westy

Do you mean the 3 is not continuing to Walsall?

Either NX will have to create / divert another route or Centro will have to tender another route for Clayhanger!

(Actually could the 23 be diverted through Clayhanger instead?)

PM

Quote from: Bob on October 10, 2015, 11:42:30 AM
When are the Nov changes going to be publicised?  Is the X70  still being cut to Cannock  & the 3 being curtailed at Brownhills?

I'd be astonished if 3 was cutailed at Brownhills, Arriva have just won the 3 to run specifically between Walsall and Brownhills evenings and Sundays

Westy

Quote from: DiamondDart on October 10, 2015, 10:40:48 PM
I'd be astonished if 3 was cutailed at Brownhills, Arriva have just won the 3 to run specifically between Walsall and Brownhills evenings and Sundays

Yeah, but they don't run evening buses north of Brownhills now do they on the 3, so they've got to run dead back to Cannock?

(Wednesfield wouldn't run the evening & Sundays would they?)

PM

Quote from: Westy on October 10, 2015, 10:53:37 PM
Yeah, but they don't run evening buses north of Brownhills now do they on the 3, so they've got to run dead back to Cannock?

No, as Diamond currently hold the tender. From November, Arriva will be operating it.

Westy

Quote from: DiamondDart on October 10, 2015, 11:06:11 PM
No, as Diamond currently hold the tender. From November, Arriva will be operating it.

Well unless Wednesfield operate, it will be a little disconnected from the rest of the evening & Sunday network.

I've probably said this before, but why don't Centro & Staffs get together & run that Walsall to Brownhills West evening & Sunday service at least to Norton Canes?

BN

Quote from: Westy on October 10, 2015, 10:53:37 PM

Cannock.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk