News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

The destination says cannock then Huntington via great Wyrley.  Don't know why they done it that way they used to do that in the 90s on the 110 with Sutton Coldfield then tamworth.  Confusing at times but I expect since a lot of people in Walsall wouldn't know that Huntington is just outside cannock by putting cannock  more prevalent it would help advertise there is a bus from walsall to cannock.

Bob

Yea but the point bbeing though that the bus was on a route 2 & displaying route 1. So passengers could and probably did miss their bus home.  The 2 was running late in the afternoon  yesterday as well apparently.  Maybe they'll changeit back to how it was you never know cos the changes are really unpopular!

LG

Ive heard from a driver that things in sapphire will be changing back??

Anyone else heard this??

Bob

How they gonna do that? They don't have enough buses now

Bob

It's been a total balls up

Bob

Have they done some modifications to the Streetlites?  They make a sort of faring noise when pulling up/slowing down  very much like what volvo citybuses used t .  In fact very much like that

Westy

Been to Tamworth today, with sister & came back via Cannock.

Certainly an education with the little darlings from Great Wryley High!

Bob

The 5.08  pm 1 was late by nearly 15 min from walsall earlier, the number 2 that should be after it was late and christ knows how late the next 2 will be as it should leave walsall at 5.53, was only just turning into turnberry a minute ago! They've seriously trashed the cannock walsall services.  Massively.  There really needs to be some competition because people will vote with their feet. Everyone in the bus stop at Walsall was moaning about it.  Late last week almost every day.  It used to pretty much always run on time,  plus being every 20 mins was a much better service. 

Steveminor

Message to anyone from arriva that may read this. From me personally nothing to do with social travel ltd.
I do not like being intimidated threatened or have your vehicles try to force me off the road. Every case has been documented & the police have been informed.
If it doesn't stop I will personally information dvsa & other regulatory bodies.
Totally disgusting behaviour from some of your staff.

Busman Jamie

oh dear... considering there a professional company

domino.99

Quote from: Busman Jamie on October 08, 2015, 01:22:29 PM
oh dear... considering there a professional company

@Busman Jamie not in any way saying what @Steveminor is saying a lie but can be possibly slightly e exaggerated

Steveminor

If I was exaggerating why do I have a crime reference number.
Those who know me will know I don't run to the police unless it is extremely serious & earlier I honestly feared for my own safety. I have witnesses too.

Bob

What would happen to arriva if the above is proved?  If it is, talk about desperate

Trident 4194

Quote from: Steveminor on October 08, 2015, 03:44:34 PM
If I was exaggerating why do I have a crime reference number.
Those who know me will know I don't run to the police unless it is extremely serious & earlier I honestly feared for my own safety. I have witnesses too.

How did they force you off the road?

Steveminor

Bus in right lane, me in left lane the bus then moved over into my lane forcing me to either take to the pavement or crash into his bus. Couldn't emergency brake as I had another bus literally about 2 ft behind me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk