News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Seeing the new look 1 & 2 have started today, how they havent found time to remove the 2a from the branding!

Ck

So first day off new changes I see route 19/20 have been running late most of the day and with not very many passengers lets hope it picks up and also do the 74/75 now need 5 buses if so is there another decker ?

Bob

Quote from: Ck on September 05, 2015, 03:14:09 PM
So first day off new changes I see route 19/20 have been running late most of the day and with not very many passengers lets hope it picks up and also do the 74/75 now need 5 buses if so is there another decker ?

Don't be daft they can't manage to keep the ones they've got on the road half the time lol.

Ck

So what buses are being used on the 74/75

Bob

Anything.  Mixture of deckers and commanders usually or occasionally unbranded pulsars in the daytime  and more often than not a pye green branded pulsar of an evening.  Now there's 4 or so  mpds  maybe they'll be shoved on some evening services

Steveminor

Let alone the 2A branding 2703 has still got its 4a 9 19 & 530 fare sticker on it & whoever re programmed the sapphire blinds forgot you can put the destination on the rear as they're all just showing 1 or 2.

PM

Quote from: Steveminor on September 05, 2015, 05:35:10 PM
Let alone the 2A branding 2703 has still got its 4a 9 19 & 530 fare sticker on it & whoever re programmed the sapphire blinds forgot you can put the destination on the rear as they're all just showing 1 or 2.

One of those four routes left now so they've done pretty well at retaining routes, one of which, the 9, Midland spent ages building up!

Good luck to Social and everyone else competing I say...

Ck

Are they losing sapphire buses as they now only need 7 to run the route on and I take it Wednesfield are running the 71/71A

LiamthebusGuy

Question: Is the 71/71A replacing the 68 or is it additional?

BN

Quote from: Ck on September 05, 2015, 06:06:43 PM
Are they losing sapphire buses as they now only need 7 to run the route on and I take it Wednesfield are running the 71/71A

2 Streetlites have been placed in reserve from today.

Ck

Are they going to stay as spares or go to another garage

Bob

Quote from: Liam on September 05, 2015, 06:11:08 PM
Question: Is the 71/71A replacing the 68 or is it additional?

Replaced it. Now run by cadets

Busman Jamie

i noticed that with the streetshites about the rear blind

Bob

Does the 2/2e no longer go down Walsall rd in Cannock?  Waiting for the 154  tonight & the only arriva timetable  there for for the circular  20 the two or three 70 a day and the half hourly 1!

Westy

Quote from: DiamondDart on September 05, 2015, 05:48:09 PM
One of those four routes left now so they've done pretty well at retaining routes, one of which, the 9, Midland spent ages building up!

Good luck to Social and everyone else competing I say...

Thats the second time theyve withdrawn that Bentley route.

Anyone would think they have something against Bentley!

It would be interesting to know why with 2 companies running from the same premises, only one appeared to make that route pay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk