News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

That rules out a decker then. I reclon potentially more cadets

Bob

BF52 OAD has a pretty knackered sounding diff...BU03 HRK broke down abandoned in Walsall Wood causing traffic jam...as if its still not had a re trim lol

Busman Jamie

noticed 2371 on 34 today, im guessing this will move to Stafford in time and swapped with 2748?

Bob

FT06 ZTE sounding absolutely dreadful on the 70. Knackered diff like 3704?

Bob

Has 3807 definetely moved to Leicester? Any others to follow?

andyallen4014

Quote from: Bob on June 26, 2015, 04:55:15 PM
Has 3807 definetely moved to Leicester? Any others to follow?

Yes 3807 moved earlier this week. Others to follow......

andyallen4014

3726 has moved to Cannock and is out in service this morning, presumably another Pulsar has gone to Thurmaston in its place.

Bob

Wonder why they didnt last here?

BN

Quote from: Bob on June 27, 2015, 09:37:30 AM
Wonder why they didnt last here?

I believe its a route upgrade in Leicester.

Bob

The commanders are marginally better anyway ( 06 platers) better seats and interior etc for longer trips

Bob

What are peoples thoughts on the forthcoming cannock network review and possible outcomes? New routes. New places served? Amalgamation of any services? Axeing of some?

Steveminor

Didn't know there was one where do I find the infi

Bob

Its being done in Sept. I cant see that they could make any major changes to destinations etc, the routes have been same for 30 yrs poss longer with only changes to roads served etc. I thought cannocks routes sounded much better when they were 8xx. 838 to Stafford 870 to wolves 862 Lich etc

Westy

As long as they keep the daytime 2 / 2a diversion for me mom, ain't too fussed.

(Or is that down to Centro?)

Stu

Quote from: Bob on July 04, 2015, 10:23:05 AM
Its being done in Sept. I cant see that they could make any major changes to destinations etc, the routes have been same for 30 yrs poss longer with only changes to roads served etc. I thought cannocks routes sounded much better when they were 8xx. 838 to Stafford 870 to wolves 862 Lich etc

Do you have any link to this? As I couldn't see anything on Staffs CC website, nor on Arriva's.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk